Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray in Dunblane on Sunday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 22 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday  (Read 8661 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #225 on: September 16, 2012, 05:35 PM »

My firend complained about Andy's hair during the final.  I proposed my theory that Andy had decided not to cut after the Olympics until he won a slam.  So glad he didn't wait til AO lol
Now that could have been interesting. lol

When was it that he had a massive mullet? 2006?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #226 on: September 16, 2012, 05:35 PM »

I don't get homesick all that often. This is my home.

But still....
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #227 on: September 16, 2012, 05:44 PM »

I don't get homesick all that often. This is my home.

But still....
Aww Linda ... hug
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #228 on: September 16, 2012, 05:46 PM »

Allan, u couldn't have missed John, he was the one pushing grannies out of the way...Wink or were u all doing that Whistle
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #229 on: September 16, 2012, 05:48 PM »

Very Happy   I am not that sad.  BBH. lolol.     I won my place in line  through shear hard work, courage and determination.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #230 on: September 16, 2012, 05:50 PM »

Lol john, a typical Andy Murray fan then thumb up
I will seek to emulate u at 02 Whistle
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #231 on: September 16, 2012, 05:52 PM »

haha.  bring it on.   cannae wAIt for the O2.  BRING IT ON.  Very Happy
IP Logged
Kavanaugh
Satellite Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #232 on: September 16, 2012, 05:58 PM »

Andy's speech is on here, and clips of him with the kids and medals by the postbox.  I'm all schmoopy now ...

http://news.sky.com/story/985810/thousands-greet-andy-murray-in-dunblane
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #233 on: September 16, 2012, 06:15 PM »

Thanks so much, Kavanaugh. I missed the speech until you posted it.

Forget the razzamataz of NYC... this is where our hero feels the most comfortable. Loved the whole home-town-in-a-tent interview.

It's sunny and warm here today.
Andy makes me miss the drizzle so much.

IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #234 on: September 16, 2012, 06:21 PM »

I could not hep but shed a tear or tow when Andy took off his medals and give it to the young kids to look at, Such a gentle kind person he is, I just love this guy!!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #235 on: September 16, 2012, 06:22 PM »

Very Happy   I am not that sad.  BBH. lolol.     I won my place in line  through shear hard work, courage and determination.
When pushing people out of the way, do you prefer to use the backhand or your forehand?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #236 on: September 16, 2012, 06:26 PM »

When pushing people out of the way, do you prefer to use the backhand or your forehand?
I think Johnnie boy would be all spin.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #237 on: September 16, 2012, 06:29 PM »

hahaha.   both actually  Very Happy      I was like "excuse coming through   I have just got out of work and I'm not missing this   oy hen  I was here fist  move it or lose it.    COMING THROUGH.      MAKE WAY FOR JOHN. "      Very Happy    lol
IP Logged
jeanie1953
Junior

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #238 on: September 16, 2012, 06:31 PM »

makes me greet watching those videos and a wee bit homesick....would have loved to have been there to celebrate with all of them
IP Logged
jeanie1953
Junior

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #239 on: September 16, 2012, 06:32 PM »

also would like one of those t-shits with MURRAY MAGIC printed on the front that the young boy was wearing.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 22 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »