Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray in Dunblane on Sunday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 22 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray in Dunblane on Sunday

(Read 10419 times)
jeanie1953
Junior

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #240 on: September 16, 2012, 06:33 PM »

sorry I mean shirts not Shi..s?  Don't have my glasses on.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #241 on: September 16, 2012, 06:33 PM »

makes me greet watching those videos and a wee bit homesick....would have loved to have been there to celebrate with all of them
Aww jeanie. Me too. hug
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #242 on: September 16, 2012, 06:33 PM »

hahaha.   both actually  Very Happy      I was like "excuse coming through   I have just got out of work and I'm not missing this   oy hen  I was here fist  move it or lose it.    COMING THROUGH.      MAKE WAY FOR JOHN. "      Very Happy    lol
Are you more of a one-handed backhand guy or do you go for power over placement and go for the good ol' two hander?

When you spin away from people, do you use top spin or backspin?
IP Logged
jeanie1953
Junior

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #243 on: September 16, 2012, 06:34 PM »

just want to give him a big hug scotnadian.......
IP Logged
jeanie1953
Junior

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #244 on: September 16, 2012, 06:35 PM »

have to go for the messages now....be back later
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #245 on: September 16, 2012, 06:37 PM »

Thank you Kavanaugh for the link ....he looks cute in his new haircut  wub
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #246 on: September 16, 2012, 06:42 PM »

Are you more of a one-handed backhand guy or do you go for power over placement and go for the good ol' two hander?

When you spin away from people, do you use top spin or backspin?

very confused right now.  lol.  in tennis terms  I prefer the FH to the BH.  I have a 2 handed BH  and I use both top spin and back spin on the BH side.  and I usually go for power over placement.
When spinning away from folk I use top spin, I think   lol
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #247 on: September 16, 2012, 06:44 PM »

Ay, ay? The BBH side Whistle *Looks around*......
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #248 on: September 16, 2012, 06:45 PM »

^   BH  side.  lol
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #249 on: September 16, 2012, 06:48 PM »

I was referring to your pushing technique that enabled you to go all the way to a handshake with Andy Murray.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #250 on: September 16, 2012, 06:53 PM »

TMH: thought we'd all agreed it was john's new, powerful, scything forehand that did the trick Whistle
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #251 on: September 16, 2012, 06:55 PM »

^ haha  right.  I just used my arms to get in front pushing with my forearm   Very Happy  then put out my hand  Then he shook it.  lol   It's not rocket science TMH  Very Happy  it's quite sell explanatory
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #252 on: September 16, 2012, 07:07 PM »

Great to see Muzza back in his true home country surrounded by true genuine fans of andy murray the person not just the tennis player. Bet he feels great. Good onya Andy!

Soak it all in...then go win some more please! pretty please!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #253 on: September 16, 2012, 08:02 PM »

Nice write-up too on MSN News -

"Unbelievable" support for Murray

Olympic and US Open tennis champion Andy Murray has thanked supporters for an "unbelievable" homecoming celebration.

The 25-year-old was given a hero's welcome in a triumphant return to Dunblane, near Stirling.

Thousands of people waited hours in wet weather, chanting his name while waving Scottish flags and home-made placards. They were rewarded for their patience, with Murray appearing to sign as many autographs as possible as he slowly walked along through the town.

He also took time to take part in a knockabout with youngsters at his old tennis club.

Murray said: "I had no idea what to expect, so to see so many people show up and show such support and hang around for so long in the rain and cold weather was unbelievable. The last week I haven't been thinking about tennis much - I've just been relaxing and I'll get back onto the court in the next few days. That's when I'll see how I'm feeling.

"I'd hope that from winning the US Open I've gained some confidence and I need to try to keep the momentum with me till the end of the year. I've got to go back to London tonight but I spent some time with my mum last night, I had a nice lunch with my dad and I saw my grandparents before this. It's been great to see them."

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/unbelievable-support-for-murray-1
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #254 on: September 16, 2012, 08:15 PM »

this isn't mine,just found it while googling!Andy's speech filmed by someone lucky enough to be there Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 22 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »