Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray in Dunblane on Sunday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray in Dunblane on Sunday

(Read 11056 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #255 on: September 16, 2012, 08:33 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-19610677

If you scroll down there's a great little video of Andy today,some clips I hadn't seen of him playing tennis with kids and being asked if he'd do a day like this again again when he won Wimbledon etc
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #256 on: September 16, 2012, 08:34 PM »

My first post on these forums, been reading them for a while so thought it was time I signed up.

So glad to see Andy getting the coverage he deserves, been following him for many, many years and pleased to see him getting this type of reception.
welcome Glad  you joined the worlds best Andy Murray fan club  Smile
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #257 on: September 16, 2012, 08:40 PM »

Thanks for all the posts pictures and videos guys.I was sorry i was not able to join you all on the forum today as i was working.But iv read all your great posts seen all the pics you've posted and watched the videos,so thanks again guys for your great reporting missed being a part of it on here at the time though.
 :welcome:James83.Hope you enjoy MW its great on here and all the folks are great to.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #258 on: September 16, 2012, 09:00 PM »

Yet another amazing event for us, courtesy of Andy.
 All those smiles, handshakes, hugs and autographs, they're something we'll remember for a long long time to come.

I've never seen any celeb. sign so many autographs on one continuous occasion.  
We're sure to see lots more pictures of Andy and Kim at the fashion show this week.
Then they should get some rest and privicy.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #259 on: September 16, 2012, 09:28 PM »

I will never forget this day.  Just pure magic. 
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #260 on: September 16, 2012, 09:36 PM »

I really want to see Andy back on court now, at any tournament. I hope he's playing Tokyo, even that seems so far away though.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #261 on: September 16, 2012, 09:55 PM »

Just thought i'd post this,that i found online as i thought it might be of intrest to you.
It was posted by Paul Saunders.Solaris Astrology and birth charts.The post was first posted in before the AO 2012.
Andy Murray from Scotland was born into a fiercely competitive era,possibly the best ever,with RF RN and NJ all standing in the
talented Scot's way.He is long overdue to produce on the undoubted ability that he has,and if he is ever going to fulfil his dream
of winning a GS,then the stars say that in 2012,it's now or never.Then he goes on to say in detail why he would win a GS this year
with pictures of his birth chart to support this.He also looked at the AO 2012.He took a look at all tha top 4 players birth charts and picked ND
to win the final.This is what he has to say about Feds career coming to an end slowly but surely.Fed has Mercury in his 12th house of retirement.He goes on to say a gradual decline in his career has already become visable and will continue to slide downwards during 2012.
Jupiter will be transiting his 9th house of fortune,in trine with his natal Venus,lord of his 10th house,which may create a false impression of
his resurgance,as he may win some titles in 2012.
This is how he see's 2013.
Andy is going to have a stellar year,he can see him winning the AO and Wimbledon.Novak will be the main challenger to Andy in 2013.
Rafa has issues.He has a feeling that his knee problems and health issues are going to plague him in 2013.He can honestly see him thinking
seriously about his career.He say's that if he doe's try to play through all of this,he cannot see him being at his best because his style of play
is so physical.He also say's that Fed's win at Wimbledon was his last hurray.There was a lot more he had to say this was just a small part of it.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #262 on: September 16, 2012, 10:04 PM »

I don't want to be brag. But we support one the best sportsman in the world.  We are so lucky to have Andy. I thought signing every autograph he was asked to do over five hours today was the mark of a true champ.     I was very lucky to capture the emotional moment today.  I must admit I did have a tear in my eyes.  These are the momens to savour -  do not take them for granted beacuse in about 5-7 years time Andy might not be around anymore
[ Last edit by johnkiernan35 September 16, 2012, 10:31 PM ] IP Logged
killieboyd
Satellite Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #263 on: September 16, 2012, 10:28 PM »

I was stuck in an Airport Business lounge today and the saw the BBC new report live from Dublane, there were a few tears in my eyes, immenslely proud of his achievements! 
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #264 on: September 16, 2012, 10:47 PM »

Thanks for all the posts, pictures and videos - just catching up now after taking daughter back to university today. So glad you were able to go after all JK.

On the way home I turned on the radio and there was a programme about Andy! Some interesting bits - and a nice picture!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01mn4v0/Profile_Andy_Murray/

IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #265 on: September 16, 2012, 10:48 PM »

I don't want to be brag. But we support one the best sportsman in the world.  We are so lucky to have Andy. I thought signing every autograph he was asked to do over five hours today was the mark of a true champ.     I was very lucky to capture the emotional moment today.  I must admit I did have a tear in my eyes.  These are the momens to savour -  do not take them for granted beacuse in about 5-7 years time Andy might not be around anymore
  You're absolutely right JK, even allowing for our general serotinon high for the past week and your extra dose of glamourie at Dunblane today. We'll live on this for years!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #266 on: September 17, 2012, 12:17 AM »

this isn't mine,just found it while googling!Andy's speech filmed by someone lucky enough to be there Very Happy
That's got me tearful all over again.  Andy was so choked with emotion.

I don't want to be brag. But we support one the best sportsman in the world.  We are so lucky to have Andy. I thought signing every autograph he was asked to do over five hours today was the mark of a true champ.     I was very lucky to capture the emotional moment today.  I must admit I did have a tear in my eyes.  These are the momens to savour -  do not take them for granted beacuse in about 5-7 years time Andy might not be around anymore
And that doesn't help either - the thought of no Andy.

I really want to see Andy back on court now, at any tournament. I hope he's playing Tokyo, even that seems so far away though.
It's only two weeks - starts on 1 October.  Andy's intention is to be there, to which end he said he would be starting practising again after a few more days' rest, although he added that how he would feel after the dust of his USO win and today's celebrations had settled remained to be seen.  I'd imagine though that the best thing he could do would be to play in a tournament as soon as possible, and anyway I don't think he'd relish going into Shanghai cold - too many ranking points to defend.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #267 on: September 17, 2012, 12:18 AM »

Andy intends to go for the world's best sushi.    But I hope he has a good rest first.    Today was wonderful for him but emotionally exhausting - even I can feel it and I have only to look at  some of the pictures and the tears begin again.   But it will be good to see him in action and hear him introduced as the Olympic gold medallist and US Open Champion.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #268 on: September 17, 2012, 12:32 AM »

I feel emotionally drained, so goodness knows how Andy's feeling.  Can't get enough of the gold medallist and US Open Champion though.  It makes me feel so proud of him.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #269 on: September 17, 2012, 12:39 AM »

Just thought i'd post this,that i found online as i thought it might be of intrest to you.
It was posted by Paul Saunders.Solaris Astrology and birth charts.The post was first posted in before the AO 2012.
Andy Murray from Scotland was born into a fiercely competitive era,possibly the best ever,with RF RN and NJ all standing in the
talented Scot's way.He is long overdue to produce on the undoubted ability that he has,and if he is ever going to fulfil his dream
of winning a GS,then the stars say that in 2012,it's now or never.Then he goes on to say in detail why he would win a GS this year
with pictures of his birth chart to support this.He also looked at the AO 2012.He took a look at all tha top 4 players birth charts and picked ND
to win the final.This is what he has to say about Feds career coming to an end slowly but surely.Fed has Mercury in his 12th house of retirement.He goes on to say a gradual decline in his career has already become visable and will continue to slide downwards during 2012.
Jupiter will be transiting his 9th house of fortune,in trine with his natal Venus,lord of his 10th house,which may create a false impression of
his resurgance,as he may win some titles in 2012.
This is how he see's 2013.
Andy is going to have a stellar year,he can see him winning the AO and Wimbledon.Novak will be the main challenger to Andy in 2013.
Rafa has issues.He has a feeling that his knee problems and health issues are going to plague him in 2013.He can honestly see him thinking
seriously about his career.He say's that if he doe's try to play through all of this,he cannot see him being at his best because his style of play
is so physical.He also say's that Fed's win at Wimbledon was his last hurray.There was a lot more he had to say this was just a small part of it.

Yep ...sounds about right to me. Only thing making me doubt Andy winning the AO is that no player in the open era has followed up their first slam win with a win in the slam immediately following. Andy is a record buster tho ... would be a nice piece of history for him.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »