Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] **  (Read 9354 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #255 on: November 26, 2005, 11:01 PM »

Quote from: dentie
That's amazing!!! What did they call, did he get the point?

Very Happy I don't know where and when they played that point..

Seems like the point was counted.. because Roddick went to his seat for a drink which means the game had finished - the umpire didn't say anything.
[ Last edit by top_spin July 14, 2007, 03:23 AM ] IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #256 on: November 26, 2005, 11:03 PM »

You guys sure that video wasn't edited for the purpose of the advert because that is just amazing!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #257 on: November 26, 2005, 11:07 PM »

I'm pretty much sure it isn't edited because i faintly remember it being on an unofficial Roddick site, which featured the clip and mentioned that the advert company had to by a license to use the exact clip from some provider on TV.  Think
May be my mistake though.. was long time ago...  dontknow
IP Logged
kate85

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #258 on: November 26, 2005, 11:12 PM »

I can assure you guys it was for an advert, it was advertising Powerade and how it gives you strength. But Andy isn't sponsored by Powerade anymore.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #259 on: November 26, 2005, 11:14 PM »

Welcome to the forum Kate...

How'd you become a fan of Andy???
IP Logged
kate85

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #260 on: November 26, 2005, 11:17 PM »

Hi, um I first heard of him when he was in British tennis mag, age 16 or maybe younger, not sure, they were talking about his knee injury and how he had taken to playing tennis by sitting on a bench and just swinging from there while he recovered... I'm actually english, just studying in Spain for a year so probably became a fan just like the rest of you Smile Although, being english, I wasn't too sad when Greg won tonight *ducking*.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #261 on: November 26, 2005, 11:18 PM »

Quote from: "kate85"
I can assure you guys it was for an advert, it was advertising Powerade and how it gives you strength. But Andy isn't sponsored by Powerade anymore.

Ah right. Thanks Kate! Very Happy My mistake then about the advert.  Think

welcome  Kate!!  kicking
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #262 on: November 26, 2005, 11:20 PM »

well you may duck missy!!

kidding! welcome to the forum kate - nice to meet you Very Happy
how come your studying abroad - is it part of a degree?

e_a x x x
IP Logged
kate85

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #263 on: November 26, 2005, 11:24 PM »

Yeah, despite Andy having massive forearms, he isn't quite that strong *lol*. I once thought his forearms made him look like Popeye, except the spinach got stuck at his elbows, they are huge compared to the rest of his arm!
I'm studying spanish, portuguese and Linguistics at Uni, so spending a year in Spain as part of my degree. Castellon's nice, close to Barcelona for my cheap flights home. Pity my spanish isn't up to much... *lol*
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #264 on: November 26, 2005, 11:25 PM »

wow sounds fab! what uni are you at?
IP Logged
kate85

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #265 on: November 26, 2005, 11:32 PM »

Newcastle! There are I think 7 English Erasmus people here and I'm the only one from the North ;-) But I must add at this point, I'm not  Geordie! I just study there. My football loyalties will always be with Manchester United. (Random I know, but had to get it in!)
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #266 on: November 27, 2005, 12:18 AM »

im gutted ive missed all of this tonight Frown but my girlfriend was visiting me.oh well theres still tomorrow night.dont think i would have coped with that tie-break anyway
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #267 on: November 27, 2005, 12:20 AM »

The tennis was of a good level, and it was a friendly atmosphere. The best match with Andy playing was his match vs Gonzalez, I literally was astounded by some of the incredible showboating and tense rallies in the match
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #268 on: November 27, 2005, 12:26 AM »

i miss all of these.roll on davis cup (see it live hopefully), queens and wimbledon (when ill be at home and can watch tv all day Smile making up for what i miss during the year)
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #269 on: November 27, 2005, 12:28 AM »

Im actually anticipating Wimbledon more than the World Cup next year. And I'm a huge footy fan
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »