Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

The rally for relief will probably be up tomorrow, I am currently uploading the match to t3nnis.tv, and will be out all of today. I have to encode the video files and join them together so that will be done tonight.
IP Logged

The rally for relief will probably be up tomorrow, I am currently uploading the match to t3nnis.tv, and will be out all of today. I have to encode the video files and join them together so that will be done tonight.

Thanks Prodigy!
IP Logged
deb

Thats amazing thanks Prodigy.
IP Logged
deb

wub   Very Happy

Best victory speech Andy's ever given,in my opinion

It really was dani , such a caring young man, his family and friends obviously mean a lot to him ,  hug
IP Logged

Brilliant yesterday. If laughter's the best medicine then I think Ross is going to be fine Very Happy
IP Logged

For those of you interested,A company called  wwwtennistvworld.com  have the charitymatch for sale.I wrote yesterday and got the reply today.
IP Logged

There's a good Adidas commercial been posted on Andy's Facebook for some reason its not letting me share this one,,,..maybe someone else could try Smile
IP Logged

Murray vs Cilic the final!

Ignore the incorrect title

2.37; Andy gave a hand kiss (to Kim?), did he do that before?
IP Logged

I know now, I've just seen the post match interview.... (and the final set...I love Andy on grass...!)

What a great day it was!
IP Logged

the hand kiss was for Ross,Kim is sitting on the other side.
IP Logged

That would be great, when convenient. Thanks Prodigy.
IP Logged

I found this on bbc iplayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b02ymbg9/Queens_2013_Rally_Against_Cancer/

think it only works for people in the uk, but better than 2 min clip on bbc sport website
IP Logged

I know now, I've just seen the post match interview.... (and the final set...I love Andy on grass...!)

What a great day it was!
Great on every level.  That's the kind of stuff that makes the world a nice place to be in.  tender
IP Logged

Sorry for the delay on rally for cancer, been a busy day, I am encoding the videos now, bare with me please.
IP Logged

Sorry for the delay on rally for cancer, been a busy day, I am encoding the videos now, bare with me please.

Hey,don't worry about it at all!You're being so kind to put it up for us-whenever you can manage it will be just great Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 ... 256 Reply