Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

I'm first in the queue!!!
IP Logged

^ That's what he said!  yes
I thought what he said was something to the effect that he'd talked to her about it.  I find it so old-fashioned the idea that a guy has to ask a woman to marry him particularly when they've been living together for ages.   doh Surely it will be a decision they'll reach mutually? And I can't believe they won't have discussed it not least given Andy keeps getting asked about it.  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Caz

Ruthie, maybe he 'meant' he asked her 'about' it, but what he 'said' was "I 'asked' her a few days ago"........ and she wasn't sure!
IP Logged

sorry Caz must have misheard or read into it what I want to. Still find it strange so many people see it as a question of him asking her rather than a joint decision between two people who have lived together for ages.
IP Logged
Caz

sorry Caz must have misheard or read into it what I want to. Still find it strange so many people see it as a question of him asking her rather than a joint decision between two people who have lived together for ages.
I'm sure you're right Ruthie!
IP Logged

IP Logged

Thanks again, Gnome.  Very good match.  Andy only needed a bit of 'third gear'.
IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

Here girls look at this and have a good old drool.....

IP Logged

Duly drooled! Nice start to my morning  wub
IP Logged
Caz

He's lookin' gooood! Lean...mean...fightin' machine!   wub   Thanks Angie!
IP Logged

IP Logged

Andy really is looking so good at the moment. I love the teensy hint of a smile when he spoke about last year. He looks really relaxed.
IP Logged

Andy and Serena at the kids tennis clinic

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/23233778/kids-tennis-clinic-with-serena-williams-and-andy-murray
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 ... 256 Reply