Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 ... 246 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Videos

(Read 194739 times)
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3135 on: December 02, 2013, 03:25 AM »

OMG. Both these guys are idiots.

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3136 on: December 02, 2013, 04:27 AM »

lmao  And they get paid for this??
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3137 on: December 02, 2013, 06:53 PM »

Nice inspritation for tennis players..The left hand follows the right one with the fh...

This is the regular version:

[ Last edit by flowerpower December 02, 2013, 07:00 PM ] IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3138 on: December 02, 2013, 06:57 PM »

IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3139 on: December 02, 2013, 07:07 PM »

Did we see this version before?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3140 on: December 02, 2013, 09:31 PM »

One can only imagine how players feel on that long walk to centre court for the final, or when they come out for any GS final.  I bet the nerves are really starting to kick in.

Did we see this version before?

I certainly haven't, so thanks for posting it flowerpower.  It's brilliant!

The BBC only showed a very brief clip of Andy getting his medal on the news, but Andy did say that they'd chatted for about a minute instead of the 15-20 seconds recipients were told to expect, although he did add that Prince William seemed to spend a bit more time with other people too.  I love the expression on the face of the man standing behind the Prince -  a sort of exasperated "Oh hurry up and get on with it!" lol    I'm sure though that William found Andy very easy and relaxing to talk to, and at least he's a genuine tennis fan as well.

My tennis playing days are long since over, but I still enjoyed viewing the Forehand/Backhand compilation - especially the slow motion one! wub
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3141 on: December 02, 2013, 09:39 PM »

OMG. Both these guys are idiots.

What was the content of this video?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3142 on: December 02, 2013, 10:36 PM »

B*gg*rs!  It was two American alleged 'sports experts' discussing the proposed Andy vs Serena match on some TV channel, and giving their opinions as to how the match might pan out and who might win.  Shame you missed it because they really were a pair of complete buffoons who clearly knew very little about tennis.
[ Last edit by Aileen December 02, 2013, 10:39 PM ] IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3143 on: December 02, 2013, 10:54 PM »

B*gg*rs!  It was two American alleged 'sports experts' discussing the proposed Andy vs Serena match on some TV channel, and giving their opinions as to how the match might pan out and who might win.  Shame you missed it because they really were a pair of complete buffoons who clearly knew very little about tennis.

When you said shame you missed it, I thought you were going to say because its your dream match up being talked about. If its the Young Turks, I've watched their videos before and they are very opinionated people who do their best to put large amounts of people's opinions in the gutter.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3144 on: December 02, 2013, 11:41 PM »

When you said shame you missed it, I thought you were going to say because its your dream match up being talked about. If its the Young Turks, I've watched their videos before and they are very opinionated people who do their best to put large amounts of people's opinions in the gutter.
No, that wasn't what I meant.  You're right though because the letters TYT were in the background, so presumably these two guys were taking the piss out of this match by pretending to be tennis analyists.  It did seem too OTT to be for real, but they were still behaving like idiots and not in the least bit funny, and presumably the YT team do get paid quite handsomely for doing this kind of tripe.
[ Last edit by Aileen December 02, 2013, 11:51 PM ] IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3145 on: December 04, 2013, 12:31 PM »

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/12/04/adidas-stan-smith-relaunch-video/
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3146 on: December 04, 2013, 12:47 PM »

@ Aileen the medal video was new for me too, I like the waiting part at the beginning. And the fact that the prince is on a higher level (we've seen that before of course), so everybody has to look up!
And the other two; nice you liked it, I can watch that for hours too, and it's also an inspiration when I play tennis. When you played tennis before it's more easy to recognize how difficult tennis is (and how  special certain shots are..)
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3147 on: December 04, 2013, 06:51 PM »

Very good video, especially as I was a big fan of Stan Smith when I was younger, and even saw him play at Wimbledon.  One of the true gentlemen of tennis.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3148 on: December 05, 2013, 09:30 PM »

I sent the video to a friend of mine who is a tennis journalist and he came back with "wow the Prince sure is tall" I died laughing as I wrote him that the Prince was on a step higher than Andy.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3149 on: December 06, 2013, 08:48 PM »

A song for Andy:

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 ... 246 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »