MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

My Mother's Day present to myself yesterday was to watch the whole of the Wimbledon Final undisturbed - best present ever!
IP Logged

^ Perfect!  It's great watching it back.  Reinforces just how good Andy is, and how he can hold his nerve when it counts. 
IP Logged

I have it on DVD AND YOUTUBE <obsessed? much?!>
IP Logged

I have it on DVD AND YOUTUBE <obsessed? much?!>
That's alright - I think we're allowed to revel and enjoy!
IP Logged

That's alright - I think we're allowed to revel and enjoy!

I watch the last game and the last set at least once every 2 days. I just cannot get enough of Andy's magical triumph!
IP Logged

I watch the last game and the last set at least once every 2 days. I just cannot get enough of Andy's magical triumph!
Yer a big softie!  Very Happy
IP Logged

What still makes me laugh, is the top falling off the trophy.  So just Andy, and so real.  Nobody like him.  Smile
IP Logged

The bit that always gets me is when  the crowd  begin cheering thinking Djokovic's return is out then they stop - I think it's because it reminds me of the joy that followed - but everytime that bit is replayed, when I hear that chopped off cheer I get goosebumps all over again. Am going to treat myelf to an aftrnoon watching the whole dvd and documentary during the hols. Aaah bliss!
IP Logged

My Mother's Day present to myself yesterday was to watch the whole of the Wimbledon Final undisturbed - best present ever!

Now why didn't I think of that!!
IP Logged

Yer a big softie!  Very Happy

Yep!
IP Logged

Andy practising today:

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/752248F6431062747502643675136_11179142134.4.8.9736435144272395061.mp4?versionId=xYMNlUbqeDBY2f7I35YZTV8vbv6xuO1y

@British Tennis
IP Logged

The weather looks good in the video. Good luck to Andy and the team.
IP Logged

What still makes me laugh, is the top falling off the trophy.  So just Andy, and so real.  Nobody like him.  Smile
Missed that part...I'll look for it..
IP Logged

This was yesterday. Good bit of banter going on. Very Happy

IP Logged

An interesting video on the BBC website where Andy and Leon are talking about their relationship:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/26872865
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 ... 256 Reply