Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

IP Logged

IP Logged

It's "turn your flash off love" to someone in the crowd, according to Radio 5 live.

Definitely says "love", but it does sound like "flag" doesn't it. Not really sure what he did say.

Sounds like "get your flag back love".  Shrug

Wait, when does he say this???
IP Logged

Steve Tignor has linked to this old Barcelona video:

IP Logged

Hilarious!

Could Jimmy Fallon be PseudoFed? Think
IP Logged

Wait, when does he say this???
After faulting at 30-0, 1:33 in the video of him serving for it.
IP Logged

I love Ivan Lendl interviews.

IP Logged

Haha I love Andy's 'Huh' face at 2:16-2:17. lol
IP Logged

Everyone wants a piece of Andy now.. and he hasn't even started with the UK media. His and Kim's life will never be the same now.
IP Logged

Dutch article with highlights of the match video in English

http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2012/09/11/eindelijk-grand-slamtitel-andy-murray-na-vijfsetter-tegen-novak-djokovic/
IP Logged

Look forward to see the full match to watch again, especially the tie break; with was almost to exciting to watch and  turned out a very important win of the first set...
IP Logged
deb

Thanks everyone for videos brilliant . Still on cloud 9 for Andy. Reading every news paper at the moment.
IP Logged
deb

Everyone wants a piece of Andy now.. and he hasn't even started with the UK media. His and Kim's life will never be the same now.
Your so right, poor things but I guess it's all part of being a brilliant fantastic amazing tennis player, that one the USO. Still can't stop smiling Scotnadian.
IP Logged

Andy arriving home:

IP Logged

I really want to watch some great montages of the final with a good mix of sad/dramatic music in the background. I hope something like that will crop up on youtube in the coming weeks.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 ... 256 Reply