Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

(Andy's right at the end-he makes a sweet comment about the show being a nice thing to do with Kim Very Happy )
IP Logged

@teejay1
Thank you so much for posting the whole match. thumb up
I chickened out after the fourth set. Embarassed I just couldn't bear to watch him lose another final.
So at last I've watched the 5th set.
Gotta say Andy was magnificent. yay
The commentators were fabulous. yay
The New York crowd blooming brilliant. yay
An absolute treat. clap
IP Logged

@teejay1
Thank you so much for posting the whole match. thumb up
I chickened out after the fourth set. Embarassed I just couldn't bear to watch him lose another final.
So at last I've watched the 5th set.
Gotta say Andy was magnificent. yay
The commentators were fabulous. yay
The New York crowd blooming brilliant. yay
An absolute treat. clap

It wasn't me who posted the match. I'd love to take the credit, but I have no idea how to do it, so I can't lol.
IP Logged
Caz

A big thankyou to Laundry who posted it originally, but a thankyou to TeeJay as well for posting it on this thread and reminding me to watch it!   hug
IP Logged

I wonder if Andy did watch the full match already...?
IP Logged

Thank you for posting those videos..
And BTW Andy looks good at Burberry Very Happy
IP Logged

The full final:

IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

Andy yesterday at Wentworth Tennis & Health Club.He took part in a practice session,played a doubles match,then did a q & a.Apparently it was a "members only exclusive".Lucky members!

IP Logged

Andy yesterday at Wentworth Tennis & Health Club.He took part in a practice session,played a doubles match,then did a q & a.Apparently it was a "members only exclusive".Lucky members!

Personally, dont fancy being a prick just for a q & a exclusive.
IP Logged

Truthfully,I know nothing about the place or the members-I just said "lucky members" because honestly,I consider anyone who gets to see Andy in any context lucky,and a day like that sounds like a terrific experience to me.I just saw the clip on youtube and thought others on here might be interested in seeing it too.Thought it was a good interview-Andy seemed to be in good form,much more relaxed than he sometimes can be in interviews.I always enjoy seeing Andy chat away in good humour Smile
[ Last edit by xxdanixx September 23, 2012, 10:43 PM ] IP Logged

Truthfully,I know nothing about the place or the members-I just said "lucky members" because honestly,I consider anyone who gets to see Andy in any context lucky,and a day like that sounds like a terrific experience to me.I just saw the clip on youtube and thought others on here might be interested in seeing it too.Thought it was a good interview-Andy seemed to be in good form,much more relaxed than he sometimes can be in interviews.I always enjoy seeing Andy chat away in good humour Smile
Thank you dani.  I enjoyed that video very much, and I love Andy's sense of humour. Smile  I think Robbie must have been feeling in a sour mood when he made his post!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 ... 256 Reply