Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 ... 246 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Videos

(Read 194076 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1800 on: September 24, 2012, 02:20 AM »

That's a beautiful video Dani.. thanks for posting it.
Love the bit where he said Kim's parents' watched the USO Final in separate rooms.. and how Ivan talked to him after his match with Berdych about the hat-gate incident.

btw.. Don't worry about Robbie. He's completely harmless and trying to be funny with you.
Not everyone gets his sense of humour.
Any future probs.. refer him to me.

He's being a bit of a dick. lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1801 on: September 24, 2012, 02:27 AM »

I don't always get Robbie's humour either.  Maybe he should put a little flag beside his posts when he's intending to be funny!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1802 on: September 24, 2012, 02:41 AM »

Apparently it was a "members only exclusive" Lucky members!
Personally, dont fancy being a pri*k just for a q & a exclusive.

He's being a bit of a dick. lol

I don't always get Robbie's humour either.  Maybe he should put a little flag beside his posts when he's intending to be funny!

That's our Robbit.. always causing trouble.Very Happy
IP Logged
jillypops

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1803 on: September 24, 2012, 09:45 AM »

Wentworth Health and Tennis Club is the same place as Wentworth Golf Club, shame some of Andy's comments were drowned out by the members having ther say
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1804 on: September 24, 2012, 09:48 AM »

Thanks for being so sweet,Aileen and Scotnadian-and don't worry,no harm was done .I'll just try and remember to look on comments like that as harmless in future Smile Yeah,I really enjoyed the bit where he was talking about everyone having their own story about the final,which they then had to go and tell him about!Thought the bit about Kim's parents was really funny-hope they managed to enjoy the end in the same room at least!Also loved the bit when the interviewer was saying how he couldn't bear it,and Andy's answer was "well,I couldn't bear it either!"It's so true,but you wouldn't always hear about that side of being a star athlete.I love seeing that side of Andy,and it's so nice that he was able to show it Smile
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1805 on: September 24, 2012, 10:13 AM »

Thanks for being so sweet,Aileen and Scotnadian-and don't worry,no harm was done .I'll just try and remember to look on comments like that as harmless in future Smile Yeah,I really enjoyed the bit where he was talking about everyone having their own story about the final,which they then had to go and tell him about!Thought the bit about Kim's parents was really funny-hope they managed to enjoy the end in the same room at least!Also loved the bit when the interviewer was saying how he couldn't bear it,and Andy's answer was "well,I couldn't bear it either!"It's so true,but you wouldn't always hear about that side of being a star athlete.I love seeing that side of Andy,and it's so nice that he was able to show it Smile

I loved all that too Dani, thanks for posting. Also Andy apologising for the match being so long and stressful for us fans!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1806 on: September 24, 2012, 11:05 AM »

Hi All,

Thanks to Dani for posting the piece from Wentworth. Andy seems to be in very fine form, and for once I'm not talking about his tennis Very Happy.

I loved the way he was making the crowd laugh so easily, that was nice, and he sounded comfortable. I do wonder if one of the happy consequences of doing so brilliantly (I was going to say doing well, but that's an understatement!) is that he will feel more at ease in interviews and such. I do hope so. I don't think he'll ever like the spotlight as such, it isn't his thing, but I would be glad for him if doing interviews and so on were less of an ordeal for him. He's a nice, decent, funny young man, and it's nice to see that coming across.

I bet everyone has felt compelled to tell Andy their experiences of the final! Funny to hear that Kim's parents had to watch in different rooms! I'd be like that if I lived with someone else, it's just as well I live on my own!

I liked the 'I couldn't bear it either' comment, that was quick of him, and very funny!

Good of him to apologise for the final being so long Whistle. I didn't care, it was a brilliant night, one I will never forget. It was worth only having 3 hours sleep for!
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1807 on: September 24, 2012, 12:13 PM »

Thanks Dani - great interview.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1808 on: September 24, 2012, 12:44 PM »

Not a problem at all guys Very Happy Agreed Elena,Andy's apology was so sweet-and so Andy!I hope you're right,Teejay,about him being more at ease in interviews and such.Not that he has anything to prove,or that he has to put on a performance,but it's so nice to see the sweet,relaxed,funny side that he simply hasn't always been able to show in the past.He really is,quite apart from being a superb athlete,a lovely guy,and while we as his fans already know it,it's lovely to see people who don't realising it too,simply from seeing him be more himself.
And I'm 100% in agreement about not caring about how long the match had been-I might've been blue in the face whisper-shouting at the screen,and I'm pretty sure my stress levels didn't recover for days afterwards-but it was 1000000% worth it,and I wouldn't have minded if it had gone on longer-as long as the outcome was still the same Very Happy
IP Logged
jillypops

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1809 on: September 24, 2012, 05:22 PM »

I thought that was so so funny when Marcus said he couldn't bear it and Andy came out with "well I couldn't either"  that was a classic remark.
I stayed up till the bitter end, my friend came to watch it with me as she doesn't have Sky and she went after the 4th set I think she was gutted the next day when she found out the result that she didn't stay.
The only problem with me with long matches with Andy is my vodka bottle  seems to evaporate rather quicker than usual.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1810 on: September 24, 2012, 07:58 PM »

Wentworth Health and Tennis Club is the same place as Wentworth Golf Club.
Thanks jillypops.

Having just listened to the video again - Andy and his partner lost! shocking  I wonder who their opponents were and just who Andy's partner "Miles" was.  Were they members of the Club, or were they recognised players who were there by invitation?  Mind you, Andy didn't seem bothered, just quipping that "we were unlucky". lol

IP Logged
jillypops

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1811 on: September 24, 2012, 08:00 PM »

Andy's partaken was Miles Maclagen, when Andy was talking about the win he referred to his team having been with him for 5 years or so and that Miles had coached him in the early days
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1812 on: September 24, 2012, 09:58 PM »

Thanks Dani for posting this video, really enjoyed watching it. Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1813 on: September 25, 2012, 02:46 AM »

Andy's partaken was Miles Maclagen, when Andy was talking about the win he referred to his team having been with him for 5 years or so and that Miles had coached him in the early days
I wondered if it was Maclagan, but thought the two weren't exactly on the best of terms these days.  I may have missed some of this second time round because I did skip forward a little at that point.  I'm even more intrigued though to know who they were playing that they managed to lose to them!  Andy did mention a name but I couldn't make it out.
IP Logged
jillypops

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1814 on: September 25, 2012, 11:59 AM »

http://www.wentworthclub.com/tennishealth/3417/

Not sure if the link will work but it answers  your questions Aileen, its was Miles Maclagen and they played against Kevin Ullyett and James Marsalak, Kevin is now a coach at Wentworth
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 ... 246 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »