Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 254 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Videos

(Read 209919 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1875 on: October 17, 2012, 04:59 PM »

Loved this moment at the Olympics Very Happy

Magic.  If it was shown on the BBC I don't remember seeing it, but then I was so choked with emotion I could hardly even see the screen,
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1876 on: October 17, 2012, 09:03 PM »

Oh,sorry Teejay!I definitely remember it being shown Aileen,and I was watching the BBC version.It was a lovely moment.I love seeing Andy like that,so free and so happy-when he climbed into his box at the end and embraced all his loved ones will forever be one of my favourite Andy moments,and in fact I replayed it to cheer myself up after Shanghai!(Is it greedy to say I'm really hoping we get another climb into his box,in that same place,come a certain championship final next summer?!)
But then,as you can see from my asking Teejay if an interview happened with Tim,there are certain parts of that day I'm a little blurry on myself!For instance,I just realised Victoria Azarenka was one of their mixed dubs final opponents.Now,of course I knew who they were playing when they played,but it just kind of hit me again today-oh,that was Vika!Can't even explain what I was thinking about or anything.Then I felt torn,because I normally like Vika (even if her noises do drive me nearly bonkers),but then she's one half of what denied Andy his double gold!Ahh well...can't hold it against her I guess.Especially seeing as I'd forgotten it was even her until today!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1877 on: October 18, 2012, 12:48 AM »

My favourite moment has to be the one where that 11 year old boy ran through the Federer family's box to give Andy a hug.  I bet that went down well!  But the pic of Andy hugging him back is so touching.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1878 on: October 18, 2012, 02:28 AM »

My favourite moment has to be the one where that 11 year old boy ran through the Federer family's box to give Andy a hug.  I bet that went down well!  But the pic of Andy hugging him back is so touching.

OMG...that was just awesome. I was already crying after the match and that made me cry even more though it was tears of joy...I just wish it is my turn next time :P
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1879 on: October 18, 2012, 03:32 PM »

mine too Aileen -Henry's hug.  'I need a hug Andy' oh don't we all I thought.  Kevin Mitchell of the Guardian also chose it as his favourite Olympics moment.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1880 on: October 18, 2012, 09:17 PM »

Set4sport behind the scenes with Andy.

IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1881 on: October 20, 2012, 11:33 PM »

Saw this CNN video on the I Love Andy Murray tumblr blog not sure if it has been posted before

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2012/10/18/open-court-andy-murray-open-olympics.cnn

There's some interview footage in it that I hadn't seen before where Andy talks about his recent achievements and his goals.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1882 on: October 21, 2012, 11:13 AM »

Saw this CNN video on the I Love Andy Murray tumblr blog not sure if it has been posted before

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2012/10/18/open-court-andy-murray-open-olympics.cnn

There's some interview footage in it that I hadn't seen before where Andy talks about his recent achievements and his goals.

Thanks scotJules, i really enjoyed watching that
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1883 on: October 21, 2012, 11:27 AM »

Thanks for a great video.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1884 on: October 23, 2012, 05:00 PM »

And just because we are all currently suffering from Andystarvation.. this should satisfy your craving for a wee bit.
Dramatic, broody music, slow-mo and all.

[ Last edit by scotnadian October 23, 2012, 05:05 PM ] IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1885 on: October 23, 2012, 05:34 PM »

Absolutely brilliant!  Thank you Scotnadian.  Seeing the match against Nadal at Tokyo last year you can see that Andy was not in the best of health this year.
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1886 on: October 23, 2012, 05:53 PM »

Is there a link anywhere on this thread for Murray v Davydenko Wimbledon 2012 at all??
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Let your racket do the talking

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1887 on: October 28, 2012, 07:30 AM »

For most of us watching for 2 minutes will be enough...
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Let your racket do the talking

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1888 on: October 28, 2012, 07:34 AM »

Andy on 00.35
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1889 on: October 28, 2012, 08:53 AM »

Thanks for the video Flowerpower.
Just saw their H2H - Andy has won all 3 of their meetings...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 254 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »