Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Matthias Bachinger, Today, 12:00 Midnight BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 ... 245 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Videos

(Read 189887 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1935 on: November 15, 2012, 01:20 AM »

Thanks very very much Craig-was really disappointed when the original link wouldn't work for me,so it's terrific to be able to watch it.Lovely to see Andy chatting away and looking so relaxed!Much appreciated Very Happy
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1936 on: November 15, 2012, 02:04 PM »

Whoaa!!! Valerie is so damn lucky!!!
Love Andy's smile Wink

[ Last edit by ZARFEEN15 November 15, 2012, 02:08 PM ] IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1937 on: November 15, 2012, 09:39 PM »

Aww, lucky Valerie!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1938 on: November 16, 2012, 12:19 AM »

Andy is just so good natured and patient with kids.  Given that this visit was only two days after his loss in the WTF he seems remarkably happy and relaxed, but I bet this was like a breath of fresh air to him after the disgraceful treatment he was subjected to at the O2.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1939 on: November 16, 2012, 12:37 AM »

Andy on Scotland Tonight.

Thanks Craig et al for brining this to my attention.  Managed to watch it right after the latest episode of Downton (Sybil dying) so cheered me up no end! Very Happy
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1940 on: November 16, 2012, 12:55 AM »

Thanks Craig et al for brining this to my attention.  Managed to watch it right after the latest episode of Downton (Sybil dying) so cheered me up no end! Very Happy

Ohh,Bev,I've just been catching up,and I just watched that episode and the one after it tonight!So sad,wasn't it?I couldn't believe they'd kill her off.Then I didn't want to believe they'd kill her off!If I'm honest though,as sad as I was at the Sybil scenes-I think I cried more watching Ethel say goodbye to her son.That just undid me!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1941 on: November 16, 2012, 12:56 AM »

Another little video from the coaching day-I kind of wish the music in the video wasn't so loud,but oh well-it's still great to see,and Andy hitting the ball with the little kid just made my heart melt!

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1942 on: November 16, 2012, 01:35 AM »

Definitely a future champ in the making. Very Happy 
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1943 on: November 16, 2012, 01:41 AM »

A short ESPN Documentary on Dunblane and Andy I found on my Hard drive.

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1944 on: November 16, 2012, 09:37 AM »

Ohh,Bev,I've just been catching up,and I just watched that episode and the one after it tonight!So sad,wasn't it?I couldn't believe they'd kill her off.Then I didn't want to believe they'd kill her off!If I'm honest though,as sad as I was at the Sybil scenes-I think I cried more watching Ethel say goodbye to her son.That just undid me!

It was very sad and I knew it was coming!  There are a few at work that watch it and a few Brits I know in NZ that watch it too and I got texts at the end of the episode and emails the next day.  That did make me chuckle a bit.  I watch it to get my Brit fix lol and the nostalgia of it all.  It also makes me smile when they mention towns in Yorkshire, being a Yorkshire lass an'all. Very Happy

Another little video from the coaching day-I kind of wish the music in the video wasn't so loud,but oh well-it's still great to see,and Andy hitting the ball with the little kid just made my heart melt!

Andy has this on his FB page I see Very Happy
[ Last edit by Bevc November 16, 2012, 09:43 AM ] IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1945 on: November 16, 2012, 11:00 AM »

Thanks craighateslife, sad, but beautiful documentary.   
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1946 on: November 16, 2012, 11:40 AM »

A short ESPN Documentary on Dunblane and Andy I found on my Hard drive.

Thanks Craig, for this upload. I don't mind admitting that I cried whilst watching, not because of the emotional music, that sort of thing, but because it kind of brings home what Andy's success has meant to Dunblane.

I vividly remember the day of the shootings in Dunblane. I was in college at the time, as a mature student technically (long story, won't bother with it lol), but I came home early because I was ill. After getting home and having some sleep I put the TV on. I didn't have Sky then, so it was mainstream TV. Programmes had just been interrupted for a news report. I can't explain it, but somehow there was a sense that the the newsreader was going to say something awful even before he opened his mouth - I can even remember who it was. Information wasn't clear at that point, but it was clear enough to know that something dreadful had happened.

Dunblane could so easily have been known by the wider world as 'the place where all those children were shot', but as much as the tragedy shouldn't be forgotten, I think it's wonderful to now know of the area for something else too, something so positive. I feel certain that Andy will one day go down in history as the most successful British tennis player of all time, and Dunblane will be proud of him, justifiably, for many years to come.

I think it is to Andy's great credit that he doesn't talk about what happened that day in 1996. He was young, maybe that shielded him, and Jamie of course, from the worst of it, we don't know. However, I suppose he could have used it for cheap publicity if he'd been so inclined, especially early on. The fact that he doesn't, the fact that he just concentrates on being the best that he can be, makes his connection to the area especially poignant.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1947 on: November 16, 2012, 02:35 PM »

Yeah Dani, the music was kinda irritating but Andy and that kid look so cute together...
Love the rally they play!!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1948 on: November 16, 2012, 03:24 PM »

It was very sad and I knew it was coming!  There are a few at work that watch it and a few Brits I know in NZ that watch it too and I got texts at the end of the episode and emails the next day.  That did make me chuckle a bit.  I watch it to get my Brit fix lol and the nostalgia of it all.  It also makes me smile when they mention towns in Yorkshire, being a Yorkshire lass an'all. Very Happy

Andy has this on his FB page I see Very Happy
Ooh,I was the one doing the texting-something along the lines of "WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME??HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN??" etc to my best friend.SHe hasn't replied yet.Can't think why...
She only has herself to blame though,she's the one that got me into the show in the first place by sitting me down and making me watch the first episode.I galloped through the first season after that,and was left dying for season 2!I asked her why she couldn't have waited til it was back on to make me watch lol!

Ohh,does he really?That's so sweet!I just randomly saw it on youtube!I love anything to do with Andy and kids,he's so at ease and good with them,and they're so cute around him!My little brother was SO jealous of the kids when I told him,lol!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1949 on: November 16, 2012, 06:29 PM »

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 ... 245 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »