Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday night, Est. time - 1:30am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 ... 245 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Videos

(Read 191932 times)
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1950 on: November 16, 2012, 11:29 PM »

This is the full CIN video with the Olympians and Paralympians.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0119k1v
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1951 on: November 17, 2012, 01:12 AM »

Great video.  Thanks. Smile  I hope that this initiative really does persuade parents to encourage their children to take up a sport rather than spending most of their time glued to a computer or TV.  I'd also like to see sport back on the agenda in all schools as well, although I don't think making it compulsory, as used to be the case, is a wise idea (says I, who detested being made to run up and down a hockey field on a freezing winter's day!), but at least the option should be there.

This is the full CIN video with the Olympians and Paralympians.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0119k1v

Thanks for posting, Sparkle.  Looks like a fun time was had by all, so well done to all those who took part!  Andy the boxer though ... nervous  Very Happy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1952 on: November 17, 2012, 12:31 PM »

Really enjoyed it Sparkle as missed it on tv last night.  Andy loves boxing doesn't he so seems kind of appropriate.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1953 on: November 17, 2012, 12:32 PM »

I was thinking the same thing Ruthie!So right for him,and it looked like everyone taking part was having a blast.Many thanks,Sparkle!
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1954 on: November 17, 2012, 03:41 PM »

Does anybody have the full match of Murray v Ferrer from Wimbledon 2012? I'd really appreciate a link if anyone has it!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1955 on: November 17, 2012, 05:38 PM »

I like what each one of them did.
Just wish Andy was there for a bit more time since I was wanting more of him only Very Happy

The Gangnam style moves was a fun thing to watch!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1956 on: November 17, 2012, 08:13 PM »

Does anybody have the full match of Murray v Ferrer from Wimbledon 2012? I'd really appreciate a link if anyone has it!
I think the best you'll find is on p.89 of this thread, where Johnkiernan has posted videos of parts of it (below the Cilic video), including the whole of the 1st set.  I can only find 15 minutes of highlights on YouTube.

EDIT - Sorry, have just checked, and John's videos have been removed because of copyright infringement. Whistle

Here's 15 the minutes of highlights on YouTube (but only set 1 and part of set 2) - but maybe you could send a PM to craighateslife though since he might be able to help as he's our video man these days.

[ Last edit by Aileen November 17, 2012, 08:23 PM ] IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1957 on: November 17, 2012, 10:07 PM »

I think the best you'll find is on p.89 of this thread, where Johnkiernan has posted videos of parts of it (below the Cilic video), including the whole of the 1st set.  I can only find 15 minutes of highlights on YouTube.

EDIT - Sorry, have just checked, and John's videos have been removed because of copyright infringement. Whistle

Here's 15 the minutes of highlights on YouTube (but only set 1 and part of set 2) - but maybe you could send a PM to craighateslife though since he might be able to help as he's our video man these days.

Thanks for the link and the tip, Aileen! I've dropped Craig a PM.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1958 on: November 17, 2012, 10:59 PM »

Good luck - hope Craig can help. Smile
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1959 on: November 17, 2012, 11:36 PM »

Good luck - hope Craig can help. Smile

Said he's going to upload it tonight!!
IP Logged
madabouttheboy
Junior

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1960 on: November 17, 2012, 11:36 PM »

Didn't know where to post this but my husband has downloaded an app to his Blackberry called Addidas Micoach . It gives various exercises and you can choose a voice to talk you through them and he has chosen Andy Murray!! Now I have a reason to exercise.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1961 on: November 17, 2012, 11:57 PM »

Said he's going to upload it tonight!!
Ah bless him!  That's brilliant.  I wouldn't mind seeing the whole match again myself because Ferrer is another of my fave players.

Didn't know where to post this but my husband has downloaded an app to his Blackberry called Addidas Micoach . It gives various exercises and you can choose a voice to talk you through them and he has chosen Andy Murray!! Now I have a reason to exercise.
That's amazing!  Lucky you.  I'd love to know how they work these automated voices so's they can produce different accents or sound like actual people.

IP Logged
madabouttheboy
Junior

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1962 on: November 18, 2012, 12:07 AM »

I'm thinking all the Addidas stars recorded scripts? Won't know what it's like until we go out tomorrow as he's chosen the walking exercise so there will be a fight for the headphones. Wish there was one for exercising while sitting on the sofa, eating chocolates and watching reruns of the Olympic final and the the U.S. open. Will report back tomorrow when we've tried it.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1963 on: November 18, 2012, 08:51 AM »

Not the best quality but this is my first video from a new channel I created on YouTube. The channel name is MurraysCorner and it features condensed highlights of up to 4 minutes of major Andy matches. These highlights of the Almagro match are rare as I have not seen anymore videos of the match before I uploaded this so enjoy!

NOTE: There is no audio. I decided to withdraw the audio from the video so that hopefully it will add to my defence if the Beebs or any other major broadcasting company decided to take down the video so please forgive me for that.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1964 on: November 18, 2012, 10:27 AM »

Funnily enough, I have the Ferrer match, in fact all of Andy's Wimbledon, on DVD. The Ferrer match is one of the few I've yet to watch again. Oh well, maybe one day this week if I need a tennis fix I'll give it a whirl.

I'm sure it will be easier to watch second time around lol.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 ... 245 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »