Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 ... 255 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Videos

(Read 215953 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1965 on: November 18, 2012, 11:02 PM »

Not the best quality but this is my first video from a new channel I created on YouTube. The channel name is MurraysCorner and it features condensed highlights of up to 4 minutes of major Andy matches. These highlights of the Almagro match are rare as I have not seen anymore videos of the match before I uploaded this so enjoy!

NOTE: There is no audio. I decided to withdraw the audio from the video so that hopefully it will add to my defence if the Beebs or any other major broadcasting company decided to take down the video so please forgive me for that.
Sorry MuzzaFan, but have you looked at the video recently?  The IOC have already pulled the plug on it on copyright grounds.  Maybe if you remove the Olympic content you might get away with it.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1966 on: November 23, 2012, 04:08 AM »

Love this  trophy

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1967 on: November 23, 2012, 04:47 AM »

Excellent, and thanks Gnome. goodjob

He may not have won every match.. but some of his outstanding shots are the reason I follow his career.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1968 on: November 23, 2012, 05:24 PM »

Excellent, and thanks Gnome. goodjob

He may not have won every match.. but some of his outstanding shots are the reason I follow his career.

Couldn't agree more. Andy's shot-making, his speed around the court and his incredible court awareness are the things that hooked me.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1969 on: November 23, 2012, 05:29 PM »

Hey guys!So,this is a bit random,but remember that lovely moment when Andy hugged Kim on Arthur Ashe after the USO?We saw the clip aired as a part of an interview,I think.

Well,feeling the effects of off-season,I was doing a spot of "Andy googling" and somehow managed to stumble upon this video.Its's basically the uncut version of some of the footage from that night.

It's not great quality,but anyway,it shows Andy being interviewed-which we saw-and then blowing dust off the trophy in between interviews (so sweet!).It also shows quite a bit more of Andy and Kim on Arthur Ashe that night-there's a lovely moment,after they've posed for pictures,and hugged and all that stuff we saw,where they just stand together,her head on his shoulder,looking up into the stands.There's also a moment where the camera people try to get an interview with Kim,but someone-maybe Matt Gentry?-quickly heads them off.

Anyway,being that there's a serious lack of anything Andy going on at the mo,I thought I'd post the link to the page here for anyone who might want it.Just click "play clip" and it should play for you. (It did for me anyway.)

http://www.itnsource.com/en/shotlist//ITN/2012/09/11/R11091205/?s=kim+sears&st=0&pn=1
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1970 on: November 23, 2012, 08:59 PM »

Thanks for that Dani, really enjoyed watching that. Kim has a really cute laugh and Andy looked so adorable when he wasn't in a formal situation, if you know what I mean.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1971 on: November 23, 2012, 09:06 PM »

Thanks for that Dani, really enjoyed watching that. Kim has a really cute laugh and Andy looked so adorable when he wasn't in a formal situation, if you know what I mean.

No prob Milly,glad you enjoyed it!

Yeah,there was some really nice moments in there.I really like Andy & Kim together,and I thought they were very sweet in the footage-nice to see them being so happy!And I thought the way Andy blew dust off the trophy-actually,the way he barely took his eyes off it when not actually talking on camera!-was too cute for words Smile
IP Logged
RS92

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1972 on: November 24, 2012, 01:29 AM »

I want to make a video of andy top 10 plays of the year

But the thing is that i need you guys to pick your 10 best plays of the year

I have one for sure , that forehand vs raonic in the us open, running back.

Another one, the becker volley (but with the backhand) against djokovic in the olympics SF that touches the line

And the amazing rally vs djokovic that novak falls in the court at the end

I need your opinion to pick another 7!!
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1973 on: November 25, 2012, 01:36 AM »

Does anybody have any Andy & Jamie doubles they could upload please? Particularly the Tokyo 2011 final, if possible.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1974 on: November 25, 2012, 01:48 PM »

This is an oldie (pre-Lendl) but maybe some of you haven't seen, and it's definitely worth watching.

It's a very relaxed Andy interview with Jonathon Ross where he answers web questions. One of the questions is about who he would consider as a coach: McEnroe..Connors..Becker..? His answer is quite prophetic. Smile

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/andymurray/8125414/Andy-Murray-webchat-at-3pm-on-Telegraph-Sport.html
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1975 on: November 25, 2012, 02:20 PM »

I'd never seen that one before.  I enjoyed it, thanks. Smile
IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1976 on: November 25, 2012, 03:15 PM »

Thanks for the video Dani - I loved seeing the uncut footage of Andy and Kim.  At the risk of sounding half my age (lol) they're so cute together!

Linda - thanks for posting that webchat. I couldn't see a date on the telegraph page but I'm guessing since they said it was the 2nd WTF at the O2 it was in 2010? Very interesting and I agree with Andy that Lendl has been somewhat forgotten amongst the other past greats. I only became aware of his records at slams and weeks at no. 1 very recently.

IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1977 on: December 01, 2012, 05:27 PM »

Has anyone any idea where I can buy videos of all Andy's seven US Open matches?

I have recorded four of them on Sky, but would like to acquire the entire set.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1978 on: December 01, 2012, 09:05 PM »

Has anyone any idea where I can buy videos of all Andy's seven US Open matches?

I have recorded four of them on Sky, but would like to acquire the entire set.

If you don't mind TV recordings try the site I've mentioned a few times for Andy's matches. They are good quality and not too expensive. I've gone blank as to the address of the site, but I think you'll find it on at least one of the USO threads, and I'll add it here when it comes to me. Honestly, I think sometimes that my brain is on some sort of time delay lol.
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #1979 on: December 01, 2012, 09:24 PM »

Great video!!! Such amazing shot-making.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 ... 255 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »