Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 ... 246 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Videos

(Read 193819 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2010 on: December 27, 2012, 08:06 PM »

I just finished watching the damned brilliant thing. Cheers, ProdE.

It's the first time I've watched any of Andy's past matches. Can't explain why.

I'd forgotten how close the Lopez match was, and those massive gusts of wind during the Berdych match.
The Cilic match... MurrayCoaster extraordinaire!

The Final with Nole... all over again. Watching the final set in hindsight, Andy came back from his bathroom break with the attitude of I'm going to win! rather than I'm going to try my hardest not to lose.

It was so interesting to watch this from the British TV perspective, and I loved the final interview. And the perfect Rolling Stones song "It's just a shot away."

In Andy's own words: "..It's just guts at the end, really."  clap clap clap
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2011 on: December 27, 2012, 08:07 PM »

does it work?
Watched the whole thing. Thanks a million Prodigy. Smile
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2012 on: December 27, 2012, 08:19 PM »

No worries guys I know there was a few moments of lag / picture cutting up but hope it wasn't too much
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2013 on: December 27, 2012, 11:04 PM »

Thanks so much Prodigy-how great to relive that amazing fortnight again!

I had watched a few of the matches again since,but one I hadn't seen since was the Lopez one-I had forgotten just how STRESSFUL that was!Even just watching the highlights they featured,I was experiencing a lot of the same stress I had watching it the first time around!Silly of me,probably,when I of course knew how it would end,but I couldn't help it!

Really enjoyed watching that masterclass he dished out to Raonic again too.That was a GREAT match. Very Happy
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2014 on: December 27, 2012, 11:05 PM »

Apologies for double posting,but out of interest,had anyone seen that clip of Andy hugging Kim that featured at around 1.08-1.16 (or something like that!) before? Just asking because I've basically watched all the footage I could find (and that amazing people like Prodigy and Craig very kindly post on youtube) from that night,and that's definitely one clip I hadn't seen before.Lovely moment though!  wub
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2015 on: December 27, 2012, 11:08 PM »

dani, perhaps it was footage Sky Cameras took
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2016 on: December 27, 2012, 11:13 PM »

Yeah,I was thinking that Prodigy!Just seems like the kind of footage that would get used,y'know?And I was wondering had anyone else seen it anywhere,what with the different versions with slightly different bits that ended up getting broadcast of that night!

Thanks again for the documentary Prodigy-thoroughly enjoyed it Smile
[ Last edit by xxdanixx December 27, 2012, 11:20 PM ] IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2017 on: December 28, 2012, 12:32 AM »

Not a video, but the featured radio programme on iplayer at the moment: Andy Murray: History Boy. The story of Andy's grand slam year

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01phhs1/5_live_Sport_Andy_Murray_History_Boy/
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2018 on: December 28, 2012, 10:42 AM »

And a great programe it is too - well worth a listen.  Actually I thought it was better than the Sky programme even though radio has its limitations when it comes to following tennis matches.  There is more commentary from others on Andy, more from Andy himself and then there's the wonderful Jonathan Overend's excitement when he won gold and USO.  And a brilliant ending.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2019 on: December 28, 2012, 12:22 PM »

I wasn't sure which thread to put this but ESPN Classic are showing highlights of some old Wimbledon matches this afternoon. Andy v Tsonga is on at 3pm and Andy v Rafa is on at 4pm - both from 2010.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2020 on: December 28, 2012, 12:27 PM »

thanks Katie will check out though not sure I want to see the Rafa match again!  Thanks in particular because I didn't even know this channel existed.  Have just checked and it's also showing other great matches from past starring the likes of Agassi and Johnnie Mac.
[ Last edit by Ruthie December 28, 2012, 12:37 PM ] IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2021 on: December 28, 2012, 12:44 PM »

thanks Katie will check out though not sure I want to see the Rafa match again!  Thanks in particular because I didn't even know this channel existed.  Have just checked and it's also showing other great matches from past starring the likes of Agassi and Johnnie Mac.

Yeah it's a good channel for past matches - I saw the Henman/Federer match from Wimbledon on there a few months ago which was great to see again as Fed's gamestyle has totally changed since then. Agree with you about the Rafa match though, especially that point in the 2nd set where it all started to go wrong!

It's just luck that I checked the schedule today - the commentators mentioned that the Abu Dhabi final was being shown on ESPN Classic tomorrow (comes with the Sky Sports pack for anyone who's not got an ESPN subscription btw) and I was checking whether Ferrer's match would also be shown (don't think it will be).
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2022 on: December 29, 2012, 09:40 PM »

Not a video, but the featured radio programme on iplayer at the moment: Andy Murray: History Boy. The story of Andy's grand slam year

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01phhs1/5_live_Sport_Andy_Murray_History_Boy/

Just spent a great hour listening to this.  Andys speech at Wimbledon made me cry all over again.  Really great programme.
IP Logged
u2jcc
Junior

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2023 on: January 01, 2013, 06:49 AM »

Andy's press conference in Brisbane yesterday.

IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2024 on: January 01, 2013, 10:08 AM »

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 ... 246 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »