Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/video/index.html#ooid=ZreHhnODo60apS0FsRdnfI1yuR5yp--c

Didn't get to watch the match today, does anybody have the full match?
IP Logged

Still looking for the full match :-)

IP Logged

The AO  YT acc is so rubbish.  hardly any press conference videos and very low quality matches.. not in Hd  Frown
IP Logged

Two minutes of the match ;(((((, still looking also for the full match....
IP Logged

A bloody good two minutes though. Look how he's stepping into the court and lathering his forehand.
Also volleying like a dream wub
IP Logged

IP Logged

Thanks for sharing that video Zarfeen, that was fun to watch - I did like Ferrer's answer about who had the best backhand on the tour, too.  wub  And Tipsarevic's about the toughest player to beat, for a different reason ... nice that that wasn't an automatic 'Federer' and I think every player there could have identified with his answer!!
IP Logged

Thanks for sharing that video Zarfeen, that was fun to watch

No probs Kavanaugh Smile

I did like Ferrer's answer about who had the best backhand on the tour, too.  wub  And Tipsarevic's about the toughest player to beat, for a different reason ... nice that that wasn't an automatic 'Federer' and I think every player there could have identified with his answer!!

And yeah, I agree with Tipsy too about Nadal...
IP Logged

That's great!

Just a few things, Ferrer's answer about the best backhand on tour makes me realise why I adore him lol. I also may decide before long that I want to adopt Tipsy, because when he isn't losing his rag he is sweet. Oh, and Andy love, win the AO and I will volunteer to buy you an ipod!

Didn't he have one at some point and accidentally leave it on a plane or something? That rings a bell.
IP Logged

Andy could buy every one of his fans an i pod & it wouldnt put a dent in his bank balance lol. Go on andy treat yerself son  w00t
IP Logged

Andy could buy every one of his fans an i pod & it wouldnt put a dent in his bank balance lol. Go on andy treat yerself son  w00t

Now don't spoil my fun, I was attempting to gently persuade him to win the tournament lol.
IP Logged

Aha I see your thinking now Smile
IP Logged

"Best volleyer?"

Ferrer: "Roddick"
Tipsarevic: "Leander Paes, by far"
Murray: "No-one comes to the net anymore."

Genuinely laughed out loud.
IP Logged

"Best volleyer?"

Ferrer: "Roddick"
Tipsarevic: "Leander Paes, by far"
Murray: "No-one comes to the net anymore."

Genuinely laughed out loud.

Me too, and it's true!
IP Logged

My first thought was why does it have to be an Ipod?  I have a Sony mp3 player thats better than an ipod soundwise. Maybe Andy has too!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 ... 256 Reply