Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 ... 251 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Videos

(Read 203742 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2145 on: January 28, 2013, 06:53 PM »

No problem Scotnadian Very Happy Yeah,it was a sweet gesture on his part.When I watched it I was really glad to see the reception he got,and I hope it gave him a bit of a nice feeling too.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2146 on: January 28, 2013, 07:06 PM »

Ahh that was nice to watch thanks dani. Sounded like some very hyper or tipsy folk there lol, lucky beggars.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2147 on: January 28, 2013, 07:10 PM »

No bother Angie Very Happy Hope their party went well-they earned it!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2148 on: January 28, 2013, 07:11 PM »

Loved the kilt video also, especially the bit were Andy tells him to make sure keep his legs shut  w00t
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2149 on: January 28, 2013, 07:13 PM »

Hes such a polite well spoken young guy Andy isn't he? You can tell he's been "well brought up" as my mum would say lol
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2150 on: January 28, 2013, 07:15 PM »

There's nothing more stirring than a man in a kilt.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2151 on: January 28, 2013, 07:16 PM »

I love seeing my hubby in one at weddings or new year  wub
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2152 on: January 31, 2013, 01:57 PM »

We all know how the AO turned out, and this interview was earlier in the tournament. I had ESPN coverage and watched this live, but wanted to share it with you because imo it's one of the best interviews I've seen Andy do.
And the beginning is cute.

IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2153 on: January 31, 2013, 02:12 PM »

Brilliant, watched on my phone but will watch again on tablet later were i can see & hear better. Just want to give him a big hug & kiss. Hes such a sweetheart  wub
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2154 on: January 31, 2013, 02:40 PM »

We all know how the AO turned out, and this interview was earlier in the tournament. I had ESPN coverage and watched this live, but wanted to share it with you because imo it's one of the best interviews I've seen Andy do.

Ahh,I love seeing cute,laughing Andy!I had heard about that interview,but I hadn't found it anywhere,so it's great to get to see-thanks so much Scotnadian!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2155 on: January 31, 2013, 03:28 PM »

I really do love that, thanks for the post. I had seen it on ESPN's website, and then forgot all about it, so it's great to see it again.

I think Andy looks so much more relaxed in interviews now. I don't think he'll ever like that side of things as such, but he looks a lot less uncomfortable when he does it. Also, I thought Pam Shriver was brilliant with him. I really liked the way she spoke to him, rather than at. That bit of empathy with the struggle to win slams was lovely.

I love any interview Andy does where the Olympics and USO is mentioned. I just love seeing that bit of reaction in Andy's eyes, the pleasure of it.

Oh, and funny to see him wheeled into place like that lol.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2156 on: January 31, 2013, 04:29 PM »

I have just finished watching the Henman vs Murray match @ Basel on youtube and it brought back memories as it was the first match i ever saw Murray play and i distinctly remember thinking back then that we have on our hands here somebody who could really go beyond what Henman did for British tennis and hoping that he could fulfil his potential.

Now watching that interview gave me goosebumps seeing people refer to him as a grand slam champion and part of the big 4 of mens tennis, looking back i think where Andy is now is much more than i could have dreamed possible for him and when he retires i really hope he gets full credit for what he has accomplished.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2157 on: January 31, 2013, 07:21 PM »

NOT -- HAD NO REAL OPPONENTS FOR A LONG TIME --"I think we all can agree - fans or not - that Roger Federer is the greatest player ever to set foot on the tennis court."

AGREE - Nope. Not possible to compare eras and the fact that he's not even the best in his own era surely goes some way to breaking that argument.

NOT NO WAY GOOD LUCK - "To fast... So sad that he lost this game! More luck next time Roger! You can do it!"

ROGER IS THE MOST COCKY PLAYER EVER - "Rodger is the only non-cocky player left in this tennis league!"

IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2158 on: January 31, 2013, 07:41 PM »

What fun for Andy to be bringing a Stewart kilt and the whole deal to Darren.  Surprised he didn't bring his own tartan to Darren, but Stewart looked great on him.

Enjoyed the interview with the ladies to....thanks to everyone who posts these.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2159 on: January 31, 2013, 07:44 PM »

Great link, thanks scotnadian. Love how Andy is always so open and honest about things. Having followed tennis in the Lendl era I am having a struggle to imagine him being that nervous - he certainly hid it well!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 ... 251 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »