Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Wednesday, Time - 8:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

Are you going cruising as well westie? Me 2. Greek isle and turkey in august Smile

Get some photos. Something I failed at.
IP Logged

Get some photos. Something I failed at.

I will get loads Smile
IP Logged

Are you going cruising as well westie? Me 2. Greek isle and turkey in august Smile

Yup. The med in July - Italy, France, Spain, Corfu, Croatia and Montenegro. Gonna be hot!
IP Logged

Yup. The med in July - Italy, France, Spain, Corfu, Croatia and Montenegro. Gonna be hot!

Sure is I can't wait  yay which ship? We on navigator of the seas.
IP Logged

Holland america Niew Amsterdam, never used them before, meant to be v plush  Very Happy
IP Logged

Thanks for the video.  Wonderful shots.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Thanks Linda  goodjob hadn't seen that one yet.
IP Logged

A compilation of Murray's best points at the Australian Open, prior to this year. Points from memorable matches against Ferrer, Isner, Cilic, Nadal (2007 loss), Nadal (2010 win), Djokovic, Federer and Llodra.

Some absolutely astonishing points in there. The emotion when he hit the running backhand pass against Isner (6:01) was just quality.

Thanks MH - fantastic footage.  That's why I love this boy!
IP Logged

Training today with Juan Monaco

IP Logged

Cheers sparkle  goodjob
IP Logged

Not the latest but I found this video and just wanted to share it (and some of you might not have seen this yet too). It starts of not really good but have patience...it's just a video of Andy after the award ceremony at the Miami Masters.

IP Logged

Last few points of today's match against Roger -Vaselin, if anyone has the full thing, I'd rly appreciate a link...

IP Logged

The full match from today:

IP Logged

The full match from today:

Thanks Dani!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 ... 256 Reply