Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

Andy looking good.  Just hope he plays as well as he does in practice!

Btw I couldn't get this to work on my laptop but did manage to track it down on youtube, so for anyone else who has problems -

IP Logged

Waheyy!! Now that's what I call a good end to my day....what a specimen Wink wish my backhand worked like that Frown lol
IP Logged

Madrid 2013 Monday Preview Interview Murray

IP Logged

Big Four Pays Tribute To Brad Drewett In Madrid

IP Logged

IP Logged

Full match from yesterday :

IP Logged

Nearly empty stadium. Makes sense that it's in Madrid. All the stupid fans probably go to watch only their Spanish players. I don't see stadium being this empty in North America or even in Asia. Retarded bunch. lol but honestly this makes me mad. If it wasn't for Andy and Nole, I would have boycotted the whole clay season to make my point.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Thanks for that, John. Smile
IP Logged

Thanks silver lining! I very much enjoyed watching that. Its good to see and hear the players away from the courts for a change. Most of them seem to get on well, Andy had a nice big cheesy grin on his face when his friends showed up on screen  lol. Although I notice fed was missing  Whistle
IP Logged

Thanks silver lining! I very much enjoyed watching that. Its good to see and hear the players away from the courts for a change. Most of them seem to get on well, Andy had a nice big cheesy grin on his face when his friends showed up on screen  lol. Although I notice fed was missing  Whistle
It's a HEAD promotional thing.  They are all players who endorse HEAD, so no Fed.
IP Logged

It's a HEAD promotional thing.  They are all players who endorse HEAD, so no Fed.

Crikey  shocking keep yer wig on.....haven't you taken your chill pill today???
IP Logged

loved the head video silverlining -thought Andy came across really well.  Hope he sticks to his promise to Gilles tomorrow  Whistle
Don't his eyes look beautiful   wub 
IP Logged

loved the head video silverlining -thought Andy came across really well.  Hope he sticks to his promise to Gilles tomorrow  Whistle
Don't his eyes look beautiful   wub 

Ruthies turn for a cold shower  Whistle
IP Logged

or an ice bath with Andy?   Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 ... 256 Reply