Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 ... 255 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Videos

(Read 216137 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2490 on: May 08, 2013, 06:48 PM »

or an ice bath with Andy?   Whistle

Wohoo ya saucy devil  w00t he did look hot in that video though.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2491 on: May 08, 2013, 07:20 PM »

The fantastic 'Iloveandymurray' twitter feed just posted this video. Check Andy out..

ATP player party Monte Carlo - Harlem Shake

Brilliant!  *adds to playlist*
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2492 on: May 08, 2013, 09:51 PM »

Room service from Andy Murray! What a thought! drool
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2493 on: May 08, 2013, 09:56 PM »

Crikey  shocking keep yer wig on.....haven't you taken your chill pill today???
I'm confused.  Where did my wig go?  Why do I need a chill pill?   confused

My first instinct is that you quoted me by accident, but as I replied to you, I presume you read something into my answer that I'm oblivious to.  I felt no sense of wiglessness, nor unchilledness when replying.

I saw someone apparently confused as no Fed.  I explained why there was no Fed with absolutely no anxiety on my part as I thought it was relevant to the video, on topic and something that you might actually be interested in.   I'm not sure how knowing that it was a HEAD promo, or that Fed isn't sponsored by them is an issue.  I'm sorry if I upset you, but I don't think I did anything wrong, so I must assume something else is bugging you, and wonder if there was a Freudian element to your "advice" to me.   However, if there is something I did do wrong, would you be so kind as to tell me?  PM is fine.  I don't think anyone clicking on here in the hope of a new video, or discussion of a video, will thank us for hi-jacking the thread.  Smile

I love that he thinks that because he's had loads of room service, he'd be good at organising it.  I dread to think what he'd put on the menu if he was in charge!  Just a load of sushi, and no booze.  No donkey cheese for Novak either! w00t
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2494 on: May 08, 2013, 10:13 PM »

I'm confused.  Where did my wig go?  Why do I need a chill pill?   confused

I was confused too. I'd guess Angie thinks you're shouting because of the capital letters. Not using the capital letters in your post would have been even more confusing!
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2495 on: May 08, 2013, 11:04 PM »

LoL i love Giles Simon' question
IP Logged
drchef
Challenger Level

"Corey, Trevor.....Smokes, let's go!"

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2496 on: May 08, 2013, 11:30 PM »

Nearly empty stadium. Makes sense that it's in Madrid. All the stupid fans probably go to watch only their Spanish players. I don't see stadium being this empty in North America or even in Asia. Retarded bunch. lol but honestly this makes me mad. If it wasn't for Andy and Nole, I would have boycotted the whole clay season to make my point.

It's an appalling tournament. It has no life about it at all and that main stadium is an architectural disgrace.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2497 on: May 09, 2013, 12:14 AM »

That was brill, thanks. Very Happy

You can see the twinkle in his eye. He has such a great sense of humour.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2498 on: May 09, 2013, 06:33 AM »

I'm confused.  Where did my wig go?  Why do I need a chill pill?   confused

My first instinct is that you quoted me by accident, but as I replied to you, I presume you read something into my answer that I'm oblivious to.  I felt no sense of wiglessness, nor unchilledness when replying.

I saw someone apparently confused as no Fed.  I explained why there was no Fed with absolutely no anxiety on my part as I thought it was relevant to the video, on topic and something that you might actually be interested in.   I'm not sure how knowing that it was a HEAD promo, or that Fed isn't sponsored by them is an issue.  I'm sorry if I upset you, but I don't think I did anything wrong, so I must assume something else is bugging you, and wonder if there was a Freudian element to your "advice" to me.   However, if there is something I did do wrong, would you be so kind as to tell me?  PM is fine.  I don't think anyone clicking on here in the hope of a new video, or discussion of a video, will thank us for hi-jacking the thread.  Smile
I love that he thinks that because he's had loads of room service, he'd be good at organising it.  I dread to think what he'd put on the menu if he was in charge!  Just a load of sushi, and no booze.  No donkey cheese for Novak either! w00t

Lol   lol yeah I'm ever so sorry I did totally pick u up wrong, its exactly as Elena said I thought when you were using the capital letters for HEAD you were shouting ( reading it wrongly like that it comes across as sarcastic) tbh I never really took much notice who was promoting it I just was too engrossed in drooling over Andy Smile you know yourself conversing online it is sometimes easy to misinterpret what is said, also I was very tired last night and turned in early hence why I'm only replying now  imsorry Embarassed
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2499 on: May 09, 2013, 08:19 AM »

Lol   lol yeah I'm ever so sorry I did totally pick u up wrong, its exactly as Elena said I thought when you were using the capital letters for HEAD you were shouting ( reading it wrongly like that it comes across as sarcastic) tbh I never really took much notice who was promoting it I just was too engrossed in drooling over Andy Smile you know yourself conversing online it is sometimes easy to misinterpret what is said, also I was very tired last night and turned in early hence why I'm only replying now  imsorry Embarassed
That's OK.  I see now how easy it would be to misread my post.  I write HEAD in caps intuitively, so it doesn't stand out to me at all. I was also in a bit of a rush to do something, so I was being fairly "efficient" with my words, which could make any SHOUTING seem worse.

I'm just happy there wasn't anything more serious involved, lol. lol
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2500 on: May 09, 2013, 08:45 AM »

thumb up  hug
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2501 on: May 09, 2013, 09:36 AM »

Thanks silver lining , he really is a lovely guy, and don't you dare let Simon win!!! Go Andy
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2502 on: May 09, 2013, 10:54 AM »

Fantastic thanks silver lining! Very Happy Room service from Andy OMG!  fainting
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2503 on: May 09, 2013, 11:07 AM »

Maybe he would order chocolate cake all round for the guys. I know he has a sweet tooth as many Scots do. Remember him tucking into cake when in Canada for a tournament he cut himself a large piece of cake.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2504 on: May 10, 2013, 08:32 AM »

Here's Andy talking about Alex Ferguson in his post match interview last night.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 ... 255 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »