MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

I know watching Andy lose isn't up there as one of the most fun ways to spend your time but....
IP Logged

Thanks Gnome. I am definitely going to watch the whole match. A loss gives more insight into Andy's game than a win. Well, for me anyway. I'd like to keep in mind though that Andy didn't go to bed until early in the morning and I don't think that's ever a good thing, especially in a highly competitive individual sport like Tennis.
IP Logged

Anyone have a good quality video of Murray v Simon from the other day at all?
IP Logged

Thanks Gnome.  It was good to watch the first set.  Andy cwertainly seemed to be playing better.
IP Logged

I have been thinking about the comments made in each one the matches in Madrid that Andy seemed to be breathing hard.  We used to visit our daughter in USA at high altitude and my OH was badly affected by this and it lasted for at least one week but it never seemed to affect me.  I wondered if some peoples bodyies can cope and others cannot.  I think Andy himself mentioned that it takes him  some time to become used to the altitude.
IP Logged

I think that's true tamila.  I remember watching some of the pre-trip coverage of the Comic Relief trek up Kilimanjaro.  This included taking the participants into an altitude chamber and seeing how they got on.  Some did better than others, and it wasn't related to fitness.  I think a couple of the smokers did quite well - possibly because they have had more practice at reduced oxygen levels, lol.
IP Logged

This is seriously amazing.

IP Logged

@TMH
OMG he's terrific isn't he. The voice inflections/mannerisms are spot on. clap
IP Logged

OMG. That sounds exactly like Federer and Andy.
IP Logged

That was great!
IP Logged

ANDY LADRAY
IP Logged

This is seriously amazing.

OMG! Brilliant!
IP Logged

OMG! Brilliant!

That is just PERFECT. clap clap

Cant choose which was best between Andy, Fed and Nole.
IP Logged

What talent ,i hope the guys see it.He does Andy to a tee
IP Logged

that's incredible
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 ... 256 Reply