Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

TJ, I recall after USO you directed me to another DVD source from which I purchased their offering. Will these people be doing the same for Wimbledon?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they already have it. I'm going to check very soon. Will let you know asap.
IP Logged

I dare you not to cry Smile

That's the one! Each day on Today At Wimbledon they got one of the players to choose a piece of music to close out the programme. That was Andy's and it was shown on Saturday.

Very fitting words in the circumstances. I would cry, but after the emotion of yesterday my tear ducts have gone on strike!
IP Logged

Those words could have been written for Andy, must download the sonG for my mp3 before i go on holiday to give me a soundtrack for my memories. BBC are very clever at that kind of stuff. Btw - that wasn'T Andy's song choice - his was Further by Longview - they played it on Saturday's today at Wimbledon. Not as moving but v appropriate.
IP Logged

Those words could have been written for Andy, must download the sonG for my mp3 before i go on holiday to give me a soundtrack for my memories. BBC are very clever at that kind of stuff. Btw - that wasn'T Andy's song choice - his was Further by Longview - they played it on Saturday's today at Wimbledon. Not as moving but v appropriate.

Of course, I stand corrected Smile.
IP Logged

Just in case you wanted to track  all the songs down. Smile
IP Logged

^^ Just reading that brought tears to my eyes. Smile

Lovely vid. Thanks for posting. hug

hug
IP Logged

Channel 4 interview with Jon Snow:

http://www.channel4.com/news/andy-murray-wimbledon-winner-jon-snow-video
IP Logged

Last game....