Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 ... 246 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Videos

(Read 193837 times)
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2820 on: July 21, 2013, 12:13 PM »

Oh yes.    Thanks Katie.    I'm even enjoying the tears which go with these videos.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2821 on: July 21, 2013, 01:51 PM »

Love this video. Smile

Blimey, more tears! I really must stop crying over Andy!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2822 on: July 21, 2013, 01:58 PM »

^^ I seriously have no words for that video. It was just beautiful..

I played it to my grandma and even though she is a Fed fan and not a fan of Andy, she had tears in her eyes.

Katie, thank you so much for posting. hug
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2823 on: July 21, 2013, 02:22 PM »

^^Yup !
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2824 on: July 21, 2013, 02:42 PM »

No problem guys. Smile I love Andy montages, especially this one - hopefully more will appear of his Wimbledon win.

I remember one a year or so back that was excellent. It was before he'd won any slam and I think before the Olympics too, maybe just after last year's Wimbledon final? I'm going to have to look on youtube for it (and probably will get distracted by lots of other Andy vids while I'm there!)
IP Logged
notnek
Futures Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2825 on: July 21, 2013, 03:09 PM »

Love this video. Smile

Has anyone heard this song before? - it's first time for me. It's by Alistair Griffin, a name I haven't heard since he was on Fame Academy.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2826 on: July 21, 2013, 03:14 PM »

^ That's a stunning song and very fitting - and no I've never heard it either.  Thanks for sharing!
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2827 on: July 21, 2013, 04:57 PM »

Thank you Katie, that video and song were so good.  I am glad to hear that other people 'well up' watching anything to do with Andy - I definitely don't feel alone on here!
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2828 on: July 21, 2013, 05:03 PM »

Blimey, more tears! I really must stop crying over Andy!
I think I've cried more times since Andy won than all the times he's lost.

It's different kind of tears and emotion though, right?

I am still reliving the event of 7/7 every day. We'll probably never experience a thrill of such magnitude ever again. This win was a once in a lifetime occurrance.

IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2829 on: July 21, 2013, 06:44 PM »

Me 2 lashurst....I've just been a stroll to the shops, I was reliving 2 weeks ago in my head the whole way there with a smile on my face. In fact I think I will do that every single sunny Sunday now for rest of my days Wink
IP Logged
killieboyd
Junior

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2830 on: July 21, 2013, 07:28 PM »

http://espn.go.com/tennis/wimbledon13/story/_/id/9456947/wimbledon-stunning-reversal-andy-murray
Dont know if this has been posted yet?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2831 on: July 22, 2013, 11:24 AM »

http://edition.cnn.com/video/standard.html?/video/sports/2013/07/18/open-court-murray-wimbledon-win.cnn
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2832 on: July 22, 2013, 02:04 PM »

I think I've cried more times since Andy won than all the times he's lost.

It's different kind of tears and emotion though, right?

I am still reliving the event of 7/7 every day. We'll probably never experience a thrill of such magnitude ever again. This win was a once in a lifetime occurrance.

I agree with that. I have spent most of the last year crying over Andy in various ways. First there was the heartbreak of last year's Wimbledon final. Then there was the Olympics, which was incredible to witness. That was followed by the USO, which I still think was awesome. I'll never, ever forget that night, not ever. Then there was Wimbledon, the big one. More tears, and a feeling I can't find words for.

You know, I think the emotion is for more than one reason. It's wonderful watching Andy lift the trophy's, that sort of thing, and seeing him look so happy too. What gets me though, certainly what got me for the Olympics, the USO and Wimbledon this year, is that we are witnessing Andy reach the potential that some of us feel has always been there. We are seeing him reap the rewards for all that hard work he does, and we are seeing him grow into himself, into the role, if you like, of a genuine favourite for these titles. It's wonderful to see it all happening for him.

I find it really hard to compare the USO win and Wimbledon. As I've already said, I will never, ever forget watching Andy win the USO last year. Watching Andy get over the line at last was stunning. What surprised me for the Wimbledon final was how much I really, really wanted Andy to win. I'd always felt that Andy was capable of it, and would do it at some point, but I also equally thought that if he finished his career without a Wimbledon win, it wouldn't be the end of the world. How wrong could I be! I was a wreck before the match even started, I wanted him to win SO badly! When that backhand of Novak's hit the net and we knew Andy had done it, the feeling was just incredible.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2833 on: July 23, 2013, 02:37 PM »

Andy Murray unstoppable

Andy's best ever shots......if easily offended please turn sound down lol

IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #2834 on: July 23, 2013, 02:42 PM »

Thanks for posting Angie - excellent vid! Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 ... 246 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »