Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

Lol sooo rude, but very funny!
IP Logged

HAHAHAHA.  omg  that's hilarious    oy Tim! look what i just won !!!   Very Happy
[ Last edit by backhandslice September 20, 2013, 09:24 AM ] IP Logged

Full episode from last night-apparently Andy also filmed scenes for a Sport Relief episode which will air next year.

IP Logged

Very funny, but I didn't think it was quite as good as the one they did after Wimbledon last year.
IP Logged

I think my favourite bit was not from any of that segment but when Dara asked Andy about matches in the heat and Andy just said in his usual deadpan way "You're the one that's got a science show you should know that."

Has anyone noticed how it's usually Andy Parsons that has the "correct" answers in the various question rounds but whoever gave him the info about 1986 and the Davis Cup was slightly confused between qualifying for the world group and winning a match at that level.

I liked the (very funny) performance segment too but some of it went too far for me  Embarassed (in terms of the content I must add not teasing Andy - that's just a bit of fun!)
IP Logged

Don't know if this has been posted.  Very short, but very effective.    Heart bigarmhug

IP Logged

^ I've never seen that video, although it might be on here somewhere, so many thanks for posting it.  Whoever compiled it is a genius and obviously a huge Andy fan.  It's so powerful and emotional that I'm now as well.  I love Andy so much.
IP Logged

That can be posted as often as folk like, I'll never tire of it. Have the song on my MP3 player - lump in throat every time I play it! The most perfect song for the occasion.
IP Logged

You have got me all     again too!
IP Logged

Absolutely beautiful    yay yay yay
IP Logged

Group hug!  grouphug
IP Logged

Group hug!  grouphug

Please god let Andy be OK Frown
IP Logged

Big group hug to all. x
IP Logged