Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 ... 230 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray Videos  (Read 167462 times)
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3045 on: October 03, 2013, 01:48 AM »

Has this video been posted already? I have to say I'm very surprised at Andy doing this.

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3046 on: October 03, 2013, 11:08 AM »

Was this filmed before Andy knew he was going to miss the Asian swing?Because it was probably done just to appeal to the Asian fans,in time to coincide with the Asian swing.That's my guess,anyway,seeing as we've been told that Andy will be trying to raise his profile in the Asian market.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3047 on: October 04, 2013, 07:45 PM »

Here's an extended clip of Andy meeting with and chatting to the groundsmen after the Wimbledon final.  There was a bit used in the documentary, but there's more here.  Just uploaded today by Wimbledon.

IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3048 on: October 05, 2013, 02:55 AM »

Here's an extended clip of Andy meeting with and chatting to the groundsmen after the Wimbledon final.  There was a bit used in the documentary, but there's more here.  Just uploaded today by Wimbled

OMFG!

This is why check out MW for unseen footage like this.

Thanks sparkle.. thumb up
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3049 on: October 05, 2013, 03:09 AM »

I  thought you quit posting on here.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3050 on: October 05, 2013, 03:12 AM »

Andy is so adorable...... Dem groundsmen lol I would have run up jumped on top of Andy and well...?.. Ye Dinny want to know the rest  shocking
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3051 on: October 05, 2013, 03:14 AM »

I  thought you quit posting on here.

Love you joe xx not as much as I love Andy... Though nearly  wub
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3052 on: October 05, 2013, 01:56 PM »

Angie aint no quitter ... but what were u doing on here in the middle of the night!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3053 on: October 05, 2013, 02:11 PM »

Angie aint no quitter ... but what were u doing on here in the middle of the night!

Being pissed westie Wink I had been to see rod Stewart at the hydro then we hit the town. That was me just home and needing my Andy fix Smile
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3054 on: October 05, 2013, 02:52 PM »

Have been known to do the same myself - it is indeed a wee Andy fix coming on here. Glad you had a good time. Hydro looks great! Going to C Games gymnstics in it. Didn't get any other tickets but better than nothing. 5 weeks from now I'll be at the 02 - wish tkts would hurry up and come! Should really go do some housework. Sigh!
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3055 on: October 05, 2013, 03:48 PM »

I've got tickets for the Top Gear Live show in January at the Hydro, could not gat any for Rod or Fleetwood Mac.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3056 on: October 05, 2013, 07:14 PM »

I've got tickets for the Top Gear Live show in January at the Hydro, could not gat any for Rod or Fleetwood Mac.

You will love it!! It feels very intimate even though it holds thousands more than secc. We were standing and were near the very back but still felt close to stage. Pity you couldn't get rod tickets Frown he was fabulous.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3057 on: October 05, 2013, 07:17 PM »

Have been known to do the same myself - it is indeed a wee Andy fix coming on here. Glad you had a good time. Hydro looks great! Going to C Games gymnstics in it. Didn't get any other tickets but better than nothing. 5 weeks from now I'll be at the 02 - wish tkts would hurry up and come! Should really go do some housework. Sigh!

Yeah a girl in my work also got gymnastics ticks! At least you got them eh. Some folk applied for loads and never got any. Counting the days now till London  yay would be great if Jamie/John could make it!
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3058 on: October 06, 2013, 12:40 AM »

Quite a few friends and colleagues got nowt so feeling lucky - though a bit jealous of my bro and 2 other friends who have athletics tkts. But hey, I was at Olympics for swimming, wimbledon and going to O2 - can't have everything!
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Murray Videos « Reply #3059 on: October 06, 2013, 12:41 AM »

Quite a few friends and colleagues got nowt so feeling lucky - though a bit jealous of my bro and 2 other friends who have athletics tkts. But hey, I was at Olympics for swimming, wimbledon and going to O2 - can't have everything!

You have friends? :O
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 ... 230 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »