Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos [Closed]
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 ... 256 Reply

Murray Videos [Closed]

AAAh! bliss bliss bliss bliss bliss. Happy memories!
IP Logged

I know its weird that must have been the time when we all peeled our eyes off the TV for a few minutes to run and pour a drink or phone friends/family to scream down the phone lol
you're right Angie though I thought I'd put it on pause so I could catch up with all that afterwards.  I think when I got off the phone, loo, etc I was still in a complete daze and up on cloud 9
IP Logged

you're right Angie though I thought I'd put it on pause so I could catch up with all that afterwards.  I think when I got off the phone, loo, etc I was still in a complete daze and up on cloud 9

I would give anything to relive that day once more lol
IP Logged

From Wimbledon's facebook! Another I haven't seen yet. Its fab

IP Logged

From Wimbledon's facebook! Another I haven't seen yet. Its fab

I remember that bit, but great to see it again. yay
IP Logged

IP Logged

Beautiful.  I missed the end with all the credits, etc, because I was so choked.   
IP Logged

Thanks so much for posting that, Iona. We don't get to see it in Canada.

Great speech from Andy, and loved his self deprecation of his voice. I personally could listen to him all day. Very Happy

Hope someone did a proxy vote for me?
IP Logged

Great speech from Andy, and loved his self deprecation of his voice. I personally could listen to him all day. Very Happy

I voted 9 times Linda! A few of them was yours
IP Logged

I voted 9 times Linda! A few of them was yours
hug
IP Logged

Great video!!  I will have to watch it more than once.I'm sure he was nervous making that acceptance speech, god forbid he should sound not excited.....so much is expected from him.  Well this is a wonderful way to begin the new year!!  Thanks for sharing the video!
IP Logged

Same problem for me too Linda, but Elly kindly voted for me... then I got a sms that my brother had voted for me too!
Dont you think the statistics were amazing? Almost 400,500 votes for our Muzz :-)
IP Logged

I voted 20 times Linda for all those who live overseas I just kept the phone on redial.
IP Logged

So did I - worth every penny!
IP Logged

I think Andy would still have won despite all the extra efforts but better safe than sorry!  I confined my phone ones to five and, unfortunately, you only get one chance online which was free.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 ... 256 Reply