Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] **

(Read 15362 times)
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #405 on: January 11, 2006, 02:16 AM »

yeah after saying i was doing tht half an hour ago i really should make an attempt.night all
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #406 on: January 11, 2006, 02:16 AM »

Night everyone xxx
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #407 on: January 11, 2006, 02:16 AM »

Quote from: "Josh"
Invisible, if you're still there... What did Andy say in post match interview, if it was televised??

Nah they dont do a courtside interview with the loser, only the winner. the loser grabs their stuff and gets out of there as fast as possible. I think they do one off the court, in the media room perhaps but thats not televised, we will just get what he says in the paper or it might be on the news tonight.
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #408 on: January 11, 2006, 02:18 AM »

Quote from: "hulahoop"
Quote from: "Amy"
thatll be a news site for people who cant read proper newspapers. poor underprivaledged thickies...

lmaoff  LOL Now you've upset the whole of Scotland!

Right, am just going to have a commiseratory snifter of brandy, then it's sleep time. I really am going now.

Night all.

im not upset.that paper just writes a load of fuzzyball***s

(knew i could get it in somewhere again)
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #409 on: January 11, 2006, 02:19 AM »

lol that Big Boo Boo article is such a load of bull****, think I might send them an email about it.
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #410 on: January 11, 2006, 02:20 AM »

Quote from: "fuzzyballs"
What's annoying is that he lost to that talentless babyfaced goon. Ancic has  little more than  a serve and some mediocre volleying skills.

*Ahem* There's the small matter of being a part of the winning Davis Cup team when he won the crucial 5th rubber.  Whistle
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #411 on: January 11, 2006, 02:21 AM »

unless u talk glaswegian i wouldnt bother.would u send one to the sun if they wrote something like that?
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #412 on: January 11, 2006, 02:21 AM »

What's annoying is that he lost to that talentless babyfaced goon. Ancic has  little more than  a serve and some mediocre volleying skills.

*Ahem* There's the small matter of being a part of the winning Davis Cup team when he won the crucial 5th rubber.  Whistle

and getting to top 20 in the world.higher than murrays ever been
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #413 on: January 11, 2006, 02:26 AM »

He was also the last player to beat Federer at Wimbledon and has made a Wimbledon semi final I believe.
IP Logged
fuzzyballs
Challenger Level

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #414 on: January 11, 2006, 02:26 AM »

Against a guy ranked about 200 in the world.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #415 on: January 11, 2006, 02:29 AM »

fuzzy does have a point though, Ancic was nothing special in the 2nd set and Murray had more than enough chances to take the set. It was frustrating watching him blow so many chances.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #416 on: January 11, 2006, 07:38 AM »

I have to say it was slightly annoying to see loads of empty seats on the tv after I was told it was sold out yesterday when I went to try and get a ticket for today.
But even more annoying was the TV commentators during the first match saying "There were 13 seats still available this morning and they all got snapped up quickly."
But I was told it was all sold out, so I bet if I had gone early this morning I probably would've got a ticket at the door. Ah well, too late to complain about it.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #417 on: January 11, 2006, 09:24 AM »

Here's a small highlights clip of the match that I just downloaded from the TVNZ website. Its pretty poor quality, but you might be interested. Or you can go to www.tvnz.co.nz and watch it streaming.
http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RS5CZ5BLB5OI14DTRTZ9N50WA
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #418 on: January 11, 2006, 09:30 AM »

Fantastic Smile Thank you! Loving the NZ commentators!
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Murray vs Ancic ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #419 on: January 11, 2006, 09:33 AM »

A bad video is better than no video... thanks. Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »