Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Monday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Berdych ** [Official Topic] **
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Reply

Murray vs Berdych ** [Official Topic] **

Andy Murray will play Tomas Berdych in the second round.
IP Logged

And what are everyones predictions again?
IP Logged

Don't know much about this guy at all.  (Just looked him up on ATP website and from his photo he looks like a woman!)  I am absolutely sick as I am going out tonight and will not see the match or have access to scores pullhair

Looks as though it could be tough for Andy.  I'll say - Andy to win  4-6  7-6  7-5
IP Logged

Mornin' all! Smile

Linky for more information (Hehehe... I almost made that a link for Murray v Coria! lol)

I think Andy will win, but it will be tough, 3 sets.

Perhaps 5-7, 6-4, 6-3.
IP Logged

i wonder what yesterday took out of him....

but then again - berdych is such a woman!!!  lol

albeit a very tall woman...hmmm....quite the beast at 6ft 4".

should be interesting. berdych in three. 6-4, 5-7, 6-3.

although, obviously i hope its murray in 2.
IP Logged

Quote from: "eira_arian"

Booo wthell

There are some great icons on here! Very Happy nervous
IP Logged

Murray to win without a doubt. probs straigh sets.
IP Logged

[-X   Get thee back to Shallowville, where we believe Andy will win every match he plays!!

Seriously, I fear you may be right, but  crossfingers  nervous  we'll see
IP Logged

For those of us who don't have Eurosport, and are reduced to following the score online, there is a scoreboard on the tournament website: http://www.sportresult.com/sports/tennis/davidoff/games.asp?lang=en
IP Logged

Quote from: "ellyb"
Don't know much about this guy at all.  (Just looked him up on ATP website and from his photo he looks like a woman!)  I am absolutely sick as I am going out tonight and will not see the match or have access to scores pullhair

Looks as though it could be tough for Andy.  I'll say - Andy to win  4-6  7-6  7-5

I don't know him either - are we being single-minded here? - Andy to win!  highfive
IP Logged

:?  I'm undecided. I think yesterday took a lot out of Andy, mentally and that this is going to be a very tough match.

So no predictions here.
IP Logged

Hate to say this, but Andy to lose in three sets.
It's gonna be one of those where he looks to be making a comeback and then comes unstuck in the decider.
46 75 36
IP Logged

Sorry eira_arian, just noticed I made the exact same prediction! But I honestly didn't copy; I just wrote what I felt! Spooky.
IP Logged

just so you know this is the guy that beat Federer in the last olympics and reached the final in Bastad, Sweden  where he met Nadal and lost in 3 sets.
IP Logged

I suppose the Swiss crowd will be behind Murray this match then lol
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Reply