MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Carlsen ** [Official Topic] **
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 Reply

Murray vs Carlsen ** [Official Topic] **

Quote

Quote from: "dentie"
I am so glad it's almost weekend  yahooo If I tell my classmates that, they'll think I'm even more crazy than I already am...


 upfunny  Especially after you were shouting at the computer because MW wasn't working this afternoon....  Whistle

Quote from: "dentie"
So you aren't that of a pessimist after all! Wink


Trust me, i am.... one of the biggest around i think  Whistle
IP Logged
Quote

Don't laugh at me, my classmates already did Crying or Very sad And I thought it was the freaking computer...  Whistle Smile I've been declared absoluteley insane by them, they say I'm 'Not normal'  retard

Aww, Annie, cheer up, always look on the bright side of life... Tudum, tudumtudumtudum...  Whistle  roflmao
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "dentie"
Don't laugh at me, my classmates already did Crying or Very sad And I thought it was the freaking computer...  Whistle Smile I've been declared absoluteley insane by them, they say I'm 'Not normal'  retard


Awww ..... i think you're normal  hug  Ok, maybe not completely normal....... but not completely insane either  goodjob
IP Logged
Quote

hug Ooh, thank you!!! No one has ever said to me I'm normal Smile  notworthy
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "dentie"
hug Ooh, thank you!!! No one has ever said to me I'm normal Smile  notworthy


 roflmao Don't worry.  upfunny Sorry to say but i think all of MW's lot have a slight "wild" and crazy side.  goodjob Love it!
Mad Murray Manics! Wohoo! w00t
IP Logged
Quote

So I don't seem so crazy muddled between you guys  roflmao
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "dentie"
So I don't seem so crazy muddled between you guys  roflmao


 goodjob Yea definitly!! especially when Annie's round!  Whistle
IP Logged
Quote

You know, typing small doesn't mean she can't see it Wink
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "dentie"
So I don't seem so crazy muddled between you guys  roflmao


 goodjob Yea definitly!! especially when Annie's round!  Whistle



Hey!!!! I'm not that crazy  Guy with axe Perhaps a little but slow and stupid..... but not crazy!!
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "dentie"
You know, typing small doesn't mean she can't see it Wink


Yes.... she isn't THAT blind  :P  
Everyone's been ganging up on my recently  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Quote

Aaaww  hug Don't cry!
IP Logged
Quote

hug dentie.. we've upset Annie!  Whistle Really is like a zoo round here!  roflmao Wink
IP Logged
Quote

Let's make sure she knows we adore her! We've become Annie-fans in stead of Andy-fans Wink
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "dentie"
Let's make sure she knows we adore her! We've become Annie-fans in stead of Andy-fans Wink


 upfunny  upfunny
Ahhh..... i was in a really bad mood about half an hour ago..... but you guys have succesfully made my laugh at the computer screen  goodjob
IP Logged
Quote

yahooo
I feel good, I knew that I would, now So good, so good, I got you Whoa! I feel
nice, like sugar and spice I feel nice, like sugar and spice ... Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 Reply