Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] **

(Read 12833 times)
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #315 on: January 18, 2006, 04:18 PM »

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
yeah i have a maths assesment to do which ive been avoiding

handed my first essay of term in today, just started the reading for the next one....
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #316 on: January 18, 2006, 04:34 PM »

Quote from: "KitKat"
i dont remember anything on here.maybe that was over christmas and new year when i was away tho

It was the Andys girlfriend thread started 5 January.

I was around then but i dont remember a name being put to her
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #317 on: January 18, 2006, 04:34 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
yeah i have a maths assesment to do which ive been avoiding

handed my first essay of term in today, just started the reading for the next one....

i get two maths assesments a week now so its fun.just finish one and then u realise uve hardly got any time to do the next one
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #318 on: January 18, 2006, 04:35 PM »

Ooo thats mean - and music as well?

I have 3 essays a fortnight which is plenty to be getting on with.....
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #319 on: January 18, 2006, 04:38 PM »

thats quite tough.luckily i dont have any music coursework apart from an essay for the end of term.im sure thatll change in later years though
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #320 on: January 18, 2006, 05:14 PM »

"As I think I read Andy Murray said, Roger was not playing well when he was 19. It happens. You just have to give them time because these days it's not easy, everybody's playing great tennis."
Ivan Ljubicic comes to the defence of Andy Murray and the other beaten teenagers in Melbourne.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #321 on: January 18, 2006, 05:21 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
"As I think I read Andy Murray said, Roger was not playing well when he was 19. It happens. You just have to give them time because these days it's not easy, everybody's playing great tennis."
Ivan Ljubicic comes to the defence of Andy Murray and the other beaten teenagers in Melbourne.

=D>
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #322 on: January 18, 2006, 05:23 PM »

yeah its nice to see theyre all sticking up for each other
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #323 on: January 18, 2006, 05:33 PM »

Very surprised Ljubicic said that.  Well done for him though =D>
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #324 on: January 18, 2006, 10:23 PM »

im pretty sure next time andy murray plays chela he will beat him. he will be looking for revenge Wink
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #325 on: January 18, 2006, 10:34 PM »

Yeah, being beaten that badly, Andy would of been a bit embarrassed and must now feel he wants to prove to Chela that he is a much better player than what Chela experienced.
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #326 on: January 19, 2006, 12:08 PM »

Just a quick note in case you hadn't noticed, Chela just knocked the Australian favourite out in 4 sets. This tournament seems to be becoming a graveyard for the seeded guys!
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #327 on: January 19, 2006, 01:17 PM »

did anyone else actually know that andy was commentating when the hewitt/chela match was going on?

he said he regretted playing too much attacking tennis this year and he's learnt his lesson and going to go back to the way he was playing at the end of 2005.

oh and they kicked lloyd out!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #328 on: January 19, 2006, 01:18 PM »

I think so far this year Andy has been experimenting with a few things, good to hear an explanation.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #329 on: January 19, 2006, 01:19 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"
did anyone else actually know that andy was commentating when the hewitt/chela match was going on?

he said he regretted playing too much attacking tennis this year and he's learnt his lesson and going to go back to the way he was playing at the end of 2005.

oh and they kicked lloyd out!

Lol, that sounds good Smile Its all a learning curve for the next few years I guess Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »