Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] **

(Read 12720 times)
Amy
Challenger Level

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #330 on: January 19, 2006, 01:21 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Quote from: "Amy"
did anyone else actually know that andy was commentating when the hewitt/chela match was going on?

he said he regretted playing too much attacking tennis this year and he's learnt his lesson and going to go back to the way he was playing at the end of 2005.

oh and they kicked lloyd out!

Lol, that sounds good Smile Its all a learning curve for the next few years I guess Smile

believe it or not he is actually quite funny underneath all the frowns and aggression on court!!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #331 on: January 19, 2006, 01:25 PM »

Lol, well thats all with the good then Wink
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #332 on: January 19, 2006, 01:52 PM »

Was he commentating at the beginning of the match because I must have missed it, I only caught from the beginning of the third set.
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #333 on: January 19, 2006, 01:53 PM »

Why was Lloyd kicked out?
IP Logged
wotnopimms
Futures Level

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #334 on: January 19, 2006, 02:01 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"
did anyone else actually know that andy was commentating when the hewitt/chela match was going on?

he said he regretted playing too much attacking tennis this year and he's learnt his lesson and going to go back to the way he was playing at the end of 2005.

oh and they kicked lloyd out!

I totally missed that but I did hear later in the commentary - Bailey or LLoyd - say that Andy had predicted Chela in 4.

He knows a thing or two, does Andy!! Wink
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #335 on: January 21, 2006, 10:22 AM »

hmmm

not the most positive article i've ever read...

your view - andy murray - too much too soon? Telegraph
keep scrolling down...
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #336 on: January 21, 2006, 10:39 AM »

this is all a result of the hype over that press conference.for goodness sake he maturely ansered a question rather than suddenly going off on some unhinged assasination attempt at the british press.it seems that this is what ppl think however.this was the best comment someone posted on the telegraph page i thought "All I can say is give the poor guy a break. While i agree that he just needs to get his head down and play the tennis he is capable of I think he had a point about the press yesterday. we have to understand that these comments came at a time where he, as probably his own harshest critic, had just played what he called 'silly tennis' in a very important match only to be forced to conduct a press conference in front of the entire British press. He was angry, and he lashed out like so many other teenagers. This feisty spirit that everyone loved at Wimbledon has helped him to get to where he is comes from the same place. Also, look at how well he did through the American Hardcourt season when he was as good as left alone to develope his own game. You can't write the guy off after one bad game at the beginning of what is likely to be a pretty hard year for the young lad.
Posted by Lorna Small on January 18, 2006 4:37 PM"
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #337 on: January 21, 2006, 10:41 AM »

Very good post there - was it made by ljsmall - one of our new members?
If it was, lorna I applaud you!! Very Happy very well said!
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #338 on: January 21, 2006, 11:15 AM »

i practically thought that the nice pessimistic articles were written by another relatively new member as well
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #339 on: January 21, 2006, 11:28 AM »

Ahh yes, our little fuzzy friend Very Happy
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #340 on: January 21, 2006, 05:22 PM »

indeed.theres a definite lack of chat on here today.bet itll all start up when im away this evening
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #341 on: January 22, 2006, 11:38 AM »

Thanks for all the articles.  goodjob Some great chunks of news there!!

I lost my internet connection for a couple of days.. expecting to come back to a flood of posts. But hey? You guys haven't been that busy after all!? Smile
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #342 on: January 22, 2006, 11:40 AM »

Lol, I was wondering where you'd been - its been very quiet without you!!
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #343 on: January 22, 2006, 11:43 AM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
I lost my internet connection for a couple of days.. expecting to come back to a flood of posts. But hey? You guys haven't been that busy after all!? Smile

shocking No internet connection?? That'd be horrible Rolling Eyes

'Tis been really quiet around here....... but hey!!  hug
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Chela ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #344 on: January 22, 2006, 11:52 AM »

Yeah no internet has been pretty horrible!  pullhair
It's just because i got this new computer... and it's been put into my room which is in the loft... anyway, when we converted the loft a couple of years ago - we didn't put a telephone line up there. So had to do that.. and then i connected the internet connection from downstairs into the loft etc etc. And when everything was running smoothly on the new computer... the cd drive stopped reading disks and so i can't install the new modem.  ranting Have to take the computer back to the shop and get the cd drive replaced today.
From my titchy knowledge of computers.. i think there was a fault in manufacturing.
But just shows how annoying these new computers are!!!  retard

It's VERY good to be back though!! Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »