Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] **

(Read 2752 times)
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #15 on: September 30, 2005, 09:19 AM »

Woo! 5-3! Smile

BBC is irritating as ever...

Murray looks to be in control when Ginepri pushes what seems to be a simple forehand long. Although Ginepri fights back, a backhand goes out after clipping the net and Murray is desperately close to reaching his first semi-final.

If he was 4-5 down or something, "desperately close" might be appropriate, but not when he's 5-3 up and about to win...
IP Logged
kevster6969
Junior

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #16 on: September 30, 2005, 09:21 AM »

murray does it he thu with a 4-6 6-4 6-3 win omg what a hero we have
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #17 on: September 30, 2005, 09:22 AM »

YES!! HE'S DONE IT!

6-3. Very Happy
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #18 on: September 30, 2005, 09:27 AM »

How good was that, fantastic!!   Really had Ginepri rattled towards the end, Go Andy Go!!!

Josh's Mum
IP Logged
n_fellows

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #19 on: September 30, 2005, 09:31 AM »

From the BBC:

Stunning Murray makes semi-finals  

Andy Murray surged into his first ATP Tour semi-final with a stunning 4-6 6-4 6-3 win over Robby Ginepri.
The British teenager started slowly, losing the first set to the third seed, this year's US Open semi-finalist.

But the Scot hit back in superb style to book his place against either Lleyton Hewitt or Paradorn Srichaphan.

His world ranking is now likely to soar into the 80s to cap a wonderful breakthrough year for Murray, who looks set to carry British hopes for years.

What can I say?  What an excellent result!

Nick.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #20 on: September 30, 2005, 09:32 AM »

Quote from: "n_fellows"
From the BBC:

Stunning Murray makes semi-finals  

Andy Murray surged into his first ATP Tour semi-final with a stunning 4-6 6-4 6-3 win over Robby Ginepri.
The British teenager started slowly, losing the first set to the third seed, this year's US Open semi-finalist.

But the Scot hit back in superb style to book his place against either Lleyton Hewitt or Paradorn Srichaphan.

His world ranking is now likely to soar into the 80s to cap a wonderful breakthrough year for Murray, who looks set to carry British hopes for years.

fantastic!! really impressive stuff Very Happy
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #21 on: September 30, 2005, 09:34 AM »

Oh WOW. 8)

Sky decided to show it, but I only caught the last set.

Wonderful win. Puts him up to 82 in the Rankings.

The semifinal is on Sky Sports Extra tomorrow at 8.30  Very Happy
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #22 on: September 30, 2005, 09:48 AM »

Quote from: "Tally"
Oh WOW. 8)

Sky decided to show it, but I only caught the last set.

Wonderful win. Puts him up to 82 in the Rankings.

The semifinal is on Sky Sports Extra tomorrow at 8.30  Very Happy

they're also repeating the whole match (i think....) or certainly the highlights at 1pm today on sky sports xtra Very Happy
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #23 on: September 30, 2005, 10:09 AM »

Very Happy  Thanks.

DVD Recorder at the ready!  8)

(I'd better buy some more blank discs if Andy's going to make a habit of this winning malarkey.  :P  )
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #24 on: September 30, 2005, 10:15 AM »

(I'd better buy some more blank discs if Andy's going to make a habit of this winning malarkey.  :P  )

lol  lol
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #25 on: September 30, 2005, 10:33 AM »

And Leyton's scratched with a thigh injury, so Andy plays Paradon.

Very Happy  The atmosphere will be thunderous Shock
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #26 on: September 30, 2005, 10:36 AM »

And Leyton's scratched with a thigh injury, so Andy plays Paradon.

Very Happy  The atmosphere will be thunderous Shock

oh dear lord, that will indeed be quite an atmosphere!!
Cmon andy!!  lol
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #27 on: September 30, 2005, 10:38 AM »

Glad i had today off work so i could watch the match lol

Nice to hear that Andy may be ranked at 82 come Monday  Smile
IP Logged
alansk
Satellite Level

Hewitt injured « Reply #28 on: September 30, 2005, 10:49 AM »

Where'd you hear the news of Hewitt's injury?
IP Logged
Eric

Murray vs Ginepri ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #29 on: September 30, 2005, 10:58 AM »

A bit of luck there for Murray, I guess. I think Hewitt would've been a tougher opponent. Srichaphan is playing in his home country though, that usually makes a difference as well.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »