Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] **

(Read 4678 times)
deedee
John McEnroe

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « on: October 27, 2005, 09:25 PM »

Hi
We might have a problem. If I saw right Fernando Gonzalez is ranked top 20. Andy can compete with the best players in the world, but on this one, I would have to say it's going to be very very difficult. What do you guys think? Does any channel covers the match?
Greetzz
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 09:27 PM »

I agree going to be an impossible match.
i think gonzalez to win 6-2 6-4
but what are your predictions?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 09:30 PM »

similarly - i think the last two days will have been pretty mentally draining...

gonzalez in two - 6-4, 6-3.

again, i obviously want andy to win!!

im so glad i was wrong with my last prediction! x x

doesn't fernando just make you want to break into ABBA???

*there was something in the air that night, the starts were bright, FERNANDO'
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 09:41 PM »

Rolling Eyes  @ self. I was thinking of Feliciano Lopez, who is a bit of a hottie. I would have had slightly divided loyalties.  Embarassed

Gonzales will be very, very tough. But hey! It's all part of the learning curve that Andy's on.
IP Logged
David
Satellite Level

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 09:43 PM »

I can't see any reason why Andy can't beat Gonzalez. They haven't played before, so that's an advantage for Andy. Top players are so good at reading other players, but with an unknown quantity, it takes time. I just hope there's a day off for Andy!
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 09:45 PM »

I don't think there is, though he really needs one!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 09:46 PM »

He looked surprisingly fit and energetic in that match.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 09:47 PM »

Quote from: "David"
I can't see any reason why Andy can't beat Gonzalez. They haven't played before, so that's an advantage for Andy. Top players are so good at reading other players, but with an unknown quantity, it takes time. I just hope there's a day off for Andy!

nope - same time, same place tomorrow evening Smile
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 09:47 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"
He looked surprisingly fit and energetic in that match.

I'm very glad to hear it Smile
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 09:48 PM »

Quote from: "David"
I just hope there's a day off for Andy!

Frown Nope. Scheduled for the same time tomorrow night.

http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=/posting/2005/328/op.pdf

:P  Beaten by eira!! You're too quick, girl.  8)
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 09:50 PM »

mwa ha ha ha Very Happy  :twisted:
IP Logged
rose

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 10:14 PM »

Of course Andy Murray will beat Fernando Gonzalez easy! He's having a winning streak these days and so will have the determination to win! I predict the result will be 7-5, 2-6, 6-4 to Andy!
Also i reckon he'll go on to win this tournament because theres not much competition to be honest is there? For example,  no nadal or federer so basically no competition lol  lol
Plus, i also heard that Andy was recently asked to go on BBC's Strictly Come Dancing! This may not be true but who else in here thinks that Andy on SCD would be fantastic - i'd love to see him dancing lol!
Neways thats pretty much all i have to say apart from i love andy murray n i think hes gonna be british number one by next year!
Love ya andy! xxxxx  Very Happy
Rose x
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 10:23 PM »

lol i heard about SCD - one of castles more interesting anecdotes yesterday *grrr castle....so ANNOYING*
 Smile i can't believe he went to the filming of it (heehee wandering the corridors looking for food indeed....although you wonder hwy castle was there...) - can you imagine if he actually took part???!! it would be fanbloodytastic!!

also hi rose!! welcome to the forum Smile hope you have lots of fun with us crazy people Wink

e_a x x x
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #13 on: October 27, 2005, 10:25 PM »

Quote from: "rose"
Of course Andy Murray will beat Fernando Gonzalez easy! He's having a winning streak these days and so will have the determination to win! I predict the result will be 7-5, 2-6, 6-4 to Andy!
Also i reckon he'll go on to win this tournament because theres not much competition to be honest is there? For example,  no nadal or federer so basically no competition lol  lol
Plus, i also heard that Andy was recently asked to go on BBC's Strictly Come Dancing! This may not be true but who else in here thinks that Andy on SCD would be fantastic - i'd love to see him dancing lol!
Neways thats pretty much all i have to say apart from i love andy murray n i think hes gonna be british number one by next year!
Rose x

I agree with you and there isn't much optimism here recently which is dissapointing, I also think that if Murray can get to the semi-finals he has a very good chance of winning the tournament. And looks like if he does reach the finals I will have to just waste my ticket to this Sci-Fi London Expo event I'm planning on going to this Sunday. I'd rather watch Murray in the finals over seeing celebrities in real life.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Gonzalez ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #14 on: October 27, 2005, 10:26 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"
Quote from: "rose"
Rose x

I agree with you and there isn't much optimism here recently which is dissapointing, I also think that if Murray can get to the semi-finals he has a very good chance of winning the tournament. And looks like if he does reach the finals I will have to just waste my ticket to this Sci-Fi London Expo event I'm planning on going to this Sunday. I'd rather watch Murray in the finals over seeing celebrities in real life.

lol - we dont want to build him up by putting too much pressure on him Wink honest Wink
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »