Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] **

(Read 6482 times)
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #45 on: October 25, 2005, 06:14 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
:P some people have all the luck  lol

Yes and no... I am here too much. I sit here and go crazy. Aaaaaaarrrgghhh. But Murray will be on, so tomorrow's OK. Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #46 on: October 25, 2005, 06:16 PM »

Josh bring a radio with you and tune in to Five Live just incase!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #47 on: October 25, 2005, 06:16 PM »

jumping-w00t
Cunning skive plan actioned and implemented - I will be at home to watch the match... mexicanwave
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #48 on: October 25, 2005, 06:16 PM »

Yay! Well done you. Smile
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #49 on: October 25, 2005, 06:17 PM »

Quote from: "JohnW"
Hehehe... I will be at home anyway so I don't have to take any time off anything. Smile

One benefit of having kids - half term and have to be at home!!!!! highfive
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #50 on: October 25, 2005, 06:19 PM »

Quote from: "ellyb"
jumping-w00t
Cunning skive plan actioned and implemented - I will be at home to watch the match... mexicanwave

round of applause

how very skillful Wink
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #51 on: October 25, 2005, 06:19 PM »

Quote from: "Bevc"
Hehehe... I will be at home anyway so I don't have to take any time off anything. Smile

One benefit of having kids - half term and have to be at home!!!!! highfive

Exactly why I will probably end up being an IT teacher at secondary school. They are needed, you get very little homework and OFCOURSE half-terms and 6 week summer holidays!
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #52 on: October 25, 2005, 08:05 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"

Exactly why I will probably end up being an IT teacher at secondary school. They are needed, you get very little homework and OFCOURSE half-terms and 6 week summer holidays!

Remind me to quote that back at you when you're wondering how the heck a group of teenagers can be so obnoxious and psychopathic and you realise your job is more akin to being a policeman or a Social worker!!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #53 on: October 25, 2005, 08:10 PM »

Quote from: "Tally"
Quote from: "Mark"

Remind me to quote that back at you when you're wondering how the heck a group of teenagers can be so obnoxious and psychopathic and you realise your job is more akin to being a policeman or a Social worker!!  Very Happy

Oh I already know about that, both my parents are secondary school teachers Smile
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #54 on: October 25, 2005, 08:10 PM »

Remind me to quote that back at you when you're wondering how the heck a group of teenagers can be so obnoxious and psychopathic and you realise your job is more akin to being a policeman or a Social worker!!

And this is exactly why I cannot pluck up the courage to to a Post Grad Cert in Education..... sad reflection on our society, don't you think?   Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #55 on: October 25, 2005, 08:17 PM »

Quote from: "ellyb"
Remind me to quote that back at you when you're wondering how the heck a group of teenagers can be so obnoxious and psychopathic and you realise your job is more akin to being a policeman or a Social worker!!

And this is exactly why I cannot pluck up the courage to to a Post Grad Cert in Education..... sad reflection on our society, don't you think?   Rolling Eyes

Frown Yup. You have no idea how glad I am I've retired. Teaching's changed beyond recognition since I started.

:?

btw, I'm not doubting anyone, but I cant find any ref to the match being on BBC2. Can someone post a link please?

Rolling Eyes  Guess who arranged a chiropractry session AND a hairdressers appointment for tomorrow afternoon.  Evil or Very Mad  I cant cancel, my hair is like straw and I have to pay for the Chiropracter whether I go or not. I cant afford to throw £25 down the drain.  (They need 24 hours notice)

So I have to be sure for the recorder.
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Um... « Reply #56 on: October 25, 2005, 08:22 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4372118.stm

Live coverage of the match on BBC Two, Radio Five Live and this website (1445 BST).
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Re: Um... « Reply #57 on: October 25, 2005, 08:50 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4372118.stm

Live coverage of the match on BBC Two, Radio Five Live and this website (1445 BST).

Very Happy  Cheers John.

I'm getting senile. I looked at that page but missed the bit at the top about scheduling.  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #58 on: October 25, 2005, 08:51 PM »

old
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Murray vs Henman ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #59 on: October 25, 2005, 08:51 PM »

Hehehe... I love that old smiley... I stole it for my forum. :P
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »