Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Hewitt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who Will Win  (Voting closed: February 19, 2006, 05:03 AM)
Murray in 2 - 7 (15.6%)
Murray in 3 - 29 (64.4%)
Hewitt in 2 - 3 (6.7%)
Hewitt in 3 - 6 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray vs Hewitt  (Read 27803 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Hewitt « Reply #675 on: February 20, 2006, 05:19 PM »

Yeah, his speech after the match was very disappointing actually. Not the real Andy.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Murray vs Hewitt « Reply #676 on: February 20, 2006, 05:21 PM »

Yeh...I thought the sponsors thing really took the fun out of it. A little swipe at Hewitt, even though he probably didn't realise it
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Hewitt « Reply #677 on: February 20, 2006, 05:23 PM »

I don't know how these things work but he may have been obligated to thank the sponsors, it most certainly is not a natural things to do.
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Murray vs Hewitt « Reply #678 on: February 20, 2006, 05:25 PM »

I thought it was dissapointing, because he came across, not being very happy. But we know he was, which was shown in his celebrations elsewhere, but hmm... nevermind.
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Murray vs Hewitt « Reply #679 on: February 20, 2006, 06:45 PM »

Liked the way he said to the MOC, please can I have that, and took the mike off him.  Great win,  haven't posted about the match before as I had to go to bed at 9 last night, then got up at 11 to watch the match, went back to bed at 2 and then had to go to school.  Don't think it has been mentioned before but, although its irrelevant, on the first two match points Hewitt hit 2 aces so there was nothing Andy could do goodjob
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Murray vs Hewitt « Reply #680 on: February 20, 2006, 06:52 PM »

I'm absolutely shattered.
Watched the game, went to bed about 2am couldnt sleep lol and was up again at 6.30 for work but what the heck was worth it Smile
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Murray vs Hewitt « Reply #681 on: February 20, 2006, 07:09 PM »

I could only watch the 1st set... and only found out the result this morning.. since then i've been desperate to come on here.. but only just got back from school etc.
WHAT a result.. i've never been so hyper in the morning. bounce My mum was talking about how it would be a good idea if something like this happened every Monday morning.  roflmao We wish.
Absolutely fantastic result.... WHAT a match Honestly. i was VERY doubtful before the match.. but i take all the stuff that i said straight back. Andy did what he had to.. and in great style. He made everyone proud... and im over the moon for him. I'll save my comments about the girlfriend for the correct topic.  Whistle

=D> Anyway.. huge congrats again to Andy!!!  goodjob First ATP title... big thing!! To win in such fashion.. against Roddick and then smash Hewitt. notworthy Speachless.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »