Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Lorenzi ** [Official Topic] **
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7 Reply

Murray vs Lorenzi ** [Official Topic] **

At last....Tuesdays order of play -

Paolo Lorenzi vs Andy Murray

It's the 3rd match on centre ct with 1st match starting at  12.30
IP Logged

Berdych won 6-4 7-6(5) 6-4 ..... so if Andy wins tomorow.... it'll be a re-match against Berdych  goodjob
IP Logged

And I have to say I expect him to win easily... (tomorrow that is, not against Berdych).

http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/playerprofiles/default2.asp?playersearch=Lorenzi,+Paolo
IP Logged

yeah, looking at lorenzi' profile, Andy looks like he has a very good chance of winning! goodjob
IP Logged

Order Of Play

Andy should be on rounghly 3:30 their time..... which is about 5 here right?
IP Logged

Yep! So if anyone fancies a really really early morning..... Wink
IP Logged

i have already got an early morning! 6:10am getting ready for school. if i get a chance i will try and post the current score. but can't promise anything Wink
IP Logged

Would just like to say..... i'm probably not going to be able to get on t'internet for a few days.... so, good luck to Andy, i hope he goes far.... and good luck to all you people who are attempting the live-scores in the middle of the night  goodjob
IP Logged

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Yep! So if anyone fancies a really really early morning..... Wink

Hmm... 5 is not too early... I'll probably be on. Wink
IP Logged

Hmm, recently I've been going to bed around that time but I think I'll be able to pull it around Smile
IP Logged

Apparently the two have met before in the quallies for the us open - not sure if thats true or not Wink

And i think it may actually be 4.30 rather than 5, but still - are you guys insane?!!! Thats valuable sleep time!
IP Logged

Nope, gotta keep up with the score... can sleep some other time. Wink
IP Logged

shocking but sleep - so good! mmm sleep.....
IP Logged

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Apparently the two have met before in the quallies for the us open - not sure if thats true or not Wink

Yeah, that's right. He did... thought the name was familiar (6-3, 6-2).
IP Logged

I should be up, not too early.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7 Reply