Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs. Robredo **[Official Topic]**
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] Reply

Murray vs. Robredo **[Official Topic]**

Sorry to hear that Andy lost his match to Robredo - I'm sure that he'll be bitterly disappointed but that's how it goes sometimes. Where's he heading next?
IP Logged

Anybody else hear on five live that Andy was presented with a Fender Stratacaster for losing in the first round in Vegas, but asked couldn't he have the money instead!
IP Logged

Awww gutted he lost Frown  At least he has the rest of the week off.
IP Logged

Hmm, as soon as he started talking about how far he could go in the tournament, I was worried. He committed the cardinal sin of looking further than his next match.
IP Logged

Oh well, better luck next time, chap!
IP Logged

Hard Luck Andy !! Time to regroup and focus on the Masters ..........
IP Logged

Sounds like Andy played a poor match. I guess it was just one of those days, he's not going to win every match he plays.

Better luck next time Andy. It's all a learning curve, and the winds a bugger.
IP Logged

always said this clash would be pretty tight.. Wink just went to tightly!!  shocking

that's one hell of a score from Robredo. congrats to him....  =D>

but equally well done Andy!!  goodjob looks like the conditions were pretty awful  no
IP Logged

Quote from: "Josh"
Anybody else hear on five live that Andy was presented with a Fender Stratacaster for losing in the first round in Vegas, but asked couldn't he have the money instead!

Is He Insane..
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] Reply