Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]**

(Read 10112 times)
Speedy Hawk
ATP Level

Never give up, Never say die

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #285 on: February 24, 2006, 07:55 PM »

Quote from: "arka"
Quote from: "murray mad"
Quote from: "Dazza"
Quote from: "Speedy Hawk"
Well done Andy  =D>

Hope he have nice rest before start playing again.

He earned it.

Well Said !!! I'll join you >  =D>

Ill join you too =D>

You may say that but I dont think he will take a rest. Only a fighter opts for such a busy schedule and as Andy is a fighter amongst fighters I guess he will play in LVegas. At the start of the week I would have preferred him to sit out of LVegas but that was based on the fact that he would reach the finals out here.

You probably right. I hope he just take at least one or two days rest before playing.
IP Logged
Lina
Junior

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #286 on: February 24, 2006, 07:55 PM »

its at times like this i want to kick and scream and beg for sky sports XD
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #287 on: February 24, 2006, 07:55 PM »

We can have a break now well done guys I think if it wasn't for all of us then andy probaby would of struggled goodjob  =D>

give yourselves a pat on the back.  We will be back the MW team never breaks down.
IP Logged
arka
Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #288 on: February 24, 2006, 07:56 PM »

Quote from: "Lina"
Dude. Andy is going to be the next Federer! bwhaha! lol

No way. I think the correct way to put it is this: "The last person to play somewhat like Andy Murray was that guy... whats his name .... Fer..Fed.. yes Federer" goodjob
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #289 on: February 24, 2006, 07:57 PM »

Andy is a fair bit ahead of Fed when Fed was the same age.
IP Logged
sharptoothuk

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #290 on: February 24, 2006, 07:57 PM »

hmm, possibly. He needs to change his tactics. Being a counter-puncher, other players will find ways to nullify his tactics and strengths. Improvement on smash is needed....maybe forehand. And of course, he needs to start taking the early lead - show no mercy and no respect, then maybe...just maybe....he will become the next world number 1.  Surely a top ten player at the very least
IP Logged
Lina
Junior

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #291 on: February 24, 2006, 07:57 PM »

No way. I think the correct way to put it is this: "The last person to play somewhat like Andy Murray was that guy... whats his name .... Fer..Fed.. yes Federer" goodjob

hahah sorry xP
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #292 on: February 24, 2006, 07:58 PM »

Guess this result was always on the cards.  Rest up Andy, re-group and digest your achievements against Roddick and Hewitt.   goodjob
IP Logged
arka
Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #293 on: February 24, 2006, 08:01 PM »

hahah sorry xP

Nope Lina I have a strange feeling that Andy will beat FedExpress within their next two meetings and trust me if they play with a similiar schedule those two will play each other pretty often.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #294 on: February 24, 2006, 08:05 PM »

Nope Lina I have a strange feeling that Andy will beat FedExpress within their next two meetings and trust me if they play with a similiar schedule those two will play each other pretty often.

You know Arka - I get the same feeling - but was afraid to voice it.  I think Andy absolutely loves the challenge of winning against someone he's just not supposed to beat, and let's face it there aren't many of them left!
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #295 on: February 24, 2006, 08:13 PM »

Quote from: "sharptoothuk"
here we go: Federer was 19 and ranked 29th in the world

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/1153175.stm

reckon Andy could jump into the top 30 in the next three months? xP

definatly I also think in the next 3 months he could get another atp tour title.
IP Logged
joeythescot123

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #296 on: February 24, 2006, 08:18 PM »

and..he lost . :-(
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #297 on: February 26, 2006, 11:21 PM »

Haas Sinks Soderling in Memphis

Ha. Ha ha ha(as).
IP Logged
h_o_l
Futures Level

I jist push stuff araaaahhhhnnd

Murray vs Soderling **[Official Topic]** « Reply #298 on: February 27, 2006, 02:39 AM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"

roflmao i am nurturing a distinct dislike for this Soderling chappy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »