Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Wang ** [Official Topic] **
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Reply

Murray vs Wang ** [Official Topic] **

Fantabulous?
IP Logged

yeah
IP Logged

Lol, try saying it in a cod-Valleys accent - makes it even better!! Smile
IP Logged

i wouldnt know a cod-valleys accent if it shouted in front of me while whacking me over the head with a fish
IP Logged

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
i wouldnt know a cod-valleys accent if it shouted in front of me while whacking me over the head with a fish

fish - sorry couldn't resist  Whistle
IP Logged

Well think of the stereotypical Welsh accent - 'Boy-o' and all that and camp it up a bit.
IP Logged

no  I'm getting a bit of a complex. I was awake but decided just to follow the live scores (fell asleep at 5-2 in the second set Rolling Eyes) and not post on here.

Both times I've done that and fuzzy hasn't shown up, Andy wins!!

I think I'm a jinx.

Still if he makes it to the semis it'll be on telly. Very Happy
IP Logged

Does anyone in Wales actually say Boy-o Laura, it's like some people thinking the Scots say "hey you Jimmy" maybe some do but I've never heard them.  roflmao
IP Logged

Quote from: "hulahoop"
no  I'm getting a bit of a complex. I was awake but decided just to follow the live scores (fell asleep at 5-2 in the second set Rolling Eyes) and not post on here.

Both times I've done that and fuzzy hasn't shown up, Andy wins!!

I think I'm a jinx.

Still if he makes it to the semis it'll be on telly. Very Happy

Well make sure you don't watch then Tally just in case you jinx him  hug  Only joking, it'll be great if it is on TV, I'm not going to have access to a computer until next Wednesday so I'd need to make do with teletext.  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Rarely Smile You'd get it more in the valleys - in cardiff you're more likely to get 'mate' at the end of everything.
IP Logged

Great result Andy! Well done! yahooo
IP Logged

Wohoooo.
IP Logged

yay...
IP Logged

YAY! my day is now complete!!! im slightly surprised how easily he won in the end... looking gud 4 the quarters!
IP Logged

these are a few pics from san open

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Reply