Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray will ditch UGLY t-shirt
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Reply

Murray will ditch UGLY t-shirt

Got this from extremely good source and not sure if anyone knows about it already but Andy will be wearing new Fred Perry gear for his next tournament I believe that means no powder blue t-shirt.
IP Logged

yay! that is so cool! do you have any ideas what it will look like yet?
IP Logged

Yay, maybe Fred Perry can bring out some proper colours for him.  No morer Aston Villa either I hope.
IP Logged

But Mark ... you said that for the Aberdeen Cup.... and whatdid he do? He wore all pale blue  :P
IP Logged

I wasn't really bothered about the blue t-shirt only that it looked several sizes too big.  I like the shirt he wore at Queens, you know the terricota colour (I think lol)
IP Logged

Quote from: "Banannie"
But Mark ... you said that for the Aberdeen Cup.... and whatdid he do? He wore all pale blue  :P

No, I actually said there is a 50/50 chance he will and I said "please don't quote me on it" a little different from this post. Anyway, you quoted me on it whip
IP Logged

Quote from: "Mark"
Quote from: "Banannie"

No, I actually said there is a 50/50 chance he will and I said "please don't quote me on it" a little different from this post. Anyway, you quoted me on it whip

imsorry  I take that back....  Whistle
IP Logged

goodjob
IP Logged

great news Wink  Wink  i liked him in white at wimbeldon personally
IP Logged

black at davis cup....

oh i am so shallow. so very very shallow.
IP Logged

Quote from: "eira_arian"
black at davis cup....

yup.... i second that  goodjob
IP Logged

yeah me too! i prefer him all in black! Wink
IP Logged

as long as its not the pale blue cos that just looks neddy
IP Logged

i have just found this pictureof Andy over in Australia for the Adelaide draw and he was wearing this:
maybe this will be his new one confused (hopefully! looks very good! wub )
IP Logged

That's a pretty shirt!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Reply