Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 81 Go Down Reply
Author

MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...)

(Read 33498 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #120 on: July 02, 2008, 08:59 PM »

Anyway, if anyone is wondering... I had to wear an ear piece and that was my source of hearing the questions, there was no TV screen to look at so it was a bit like a phone call so it was easier than I had expected.

Had 1 camera, two lights, t-shirt mic and had a little remote radio that I was able to use to control the sound volume of the interviewer.

IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #121 on: July 02, 2008, 09:00 PM »

It looked like you was inside.  Was Cate there?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #122 on: July 02, 2008, 09:08 PM »

Cate was at work at some sort of crisis meeting Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #123 on: July 02, 2008, 09:08 PM »

Awwwww Frown
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #124 on: July 02, 2008, 09:09 PM »

Would have been nice to have her their to try and calm my nerves but turns out I can hide my nerves on radio and TV yay
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #125 on: July 02, 2008, 09:10 PM »

Would have been nice to have her their to try and calm my nerves but turns out I can hide my nerves on radio and TV yay

Oh what a natural w00t

Cate was at work at some sort of crisis meeting Rolling Eyes

Discussing your appearance on Sky news eh? Very Happy
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #126 on: July 02, 2008, 09:12 PM »

I wonder what gets more viewers, GMTV or Sky News, especially considering the latter is more world wide than the former (assumption) Think
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #127 on: July 02, 2008, 09:14 PM »

Turned over at the right time. shades

Short interview. Didn't embarrass yourself or this site. Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #128 on: July 02, 2008, 09:20 PM »

Didn't embarrass yourself or this site. Smile

hug
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #129 on: July 02, 2008, 09:25 PM »

I wonder what gets more viewers, GMTV or Sky News, especially considering the latter is more world wide than the former (assumption) Think

I would guess that GMTV would be more popular but thats because my mum watches it every morning lol
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #130 on: July 02, 2008, 09:29 PM »

Id say it depends who gets more viewers... Sky would in the evening maybe...:?
IP Logged
Annie Binannie
Top Seed

Aye she does.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #131 on: July 02, 2008, 09:31 PM »

well im certainly never up on time for GMTV in the morning, unless I have placement Frown
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #132 on: July 02, 2008, 09:33 PM »

Glad it was Sky News, they have always been my favourite news channel due to their sensationalist way of reporting although it bothers me they are a bit pro-war Smile
IP Logged
ttrules
Futures Level

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #133 on: July 02, 2008, 09:35 PM »

hope i can see it but well done anyway!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #134 on: July 02, 2008, 09:35 PM »

Glad it was Sky News, they have always been my favourite news channel due to their sensationalist way of reporting although it bothers me they are a bit pro-war pro-govenment Smile

You think they are Pro Labour? I would love to disagree...I always saw them as right leaning.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 81 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »