Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 81 Reply

MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...)

Anyway, if anyone is wondering... I had to wear an ear piece and that was my source of hearing the questions, there was no TV screen to look at so it was a bit like a phone call so it was easier than I had expected.

Had 1 camera, two lights, t-shirt mic and had a little remote radio that I was able to use to control the sound volume of the interviewer.

IP Logged

It looked like you was inside.  Was Cate there?
IP Logged

Cate was at work at some sort of crisis meeting Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Awwwww Frown
IP Logged

Would have been nice to have her their to try and calm my nerves but turns out I can hide my nerves on radio and TV yay
IP Logged

Would have been nice to have her their to try and calm my nerves but turns out I can hide my nerves on radio and TV yay

Oh what a natural w00t

Cate was at work at some sort of crisis meeting Rolling Eyes

Discussing your appearance on Sky news eh? Very Happy
IP Logged

I wonder what gets more viewers, GMTV or Sky News, especially considering the latter is more world wide than the former (assumption) Think
IP Logged

Turned over at the right time. shades

Short interview. Didn't embarrass yourself or this site. Smile
IP Logged

Didn't embarrass yourself or this site. Smile

hug
IP Logged

I wonder what gets more viewers, GMTV or Sky News, especially considering the latter is more world wide than the former (assumption) Think

I would guess that GMTV would be more popular but thats because my mum watches it every morning lol
IP Logged

Id say it depends who gets more viewers... Sky would in the evening maybe...:?
IP Logged

well im certainly never up on time for GMTV in the morning, unless I have placement Frown
IP Logged

Glad it was Sky News, they have always been my favourite news channel due to their sensationalist way of reporting although it bothers me they are a bit pro-war Smile
IP Logged

hope i can see it but well done anyway!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

Glad it was Sky News, they have always been my favourite news channel due to their sensationalist way of reporting although it bothers me they are a bit pro-war pro-govenment Smile

You think they are Pro Labour? I would love to disagree...I always saw them as right leaning.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 81 Reply