Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 81 Go Down Reply
Author

MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...)

(Read 34259 times)
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #990 on: July 06, 2012, 11:33 PM »

Soundfile, Mark? For a laugh?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #991 on: July 06, 2012, 11:37 PM »

Will do it later on... in a game of Counter Strike at the mo.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #992 on: July 06, 2012, 11:54 PM »

Our Nigel, well done! Your argumentation was good and you counteracted the silly comments of the other guy well.
Bravo!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #993 on: July 06, 2012, 11:55 PM »

Our Nigel, well done! Your argumentation was good and you counteracted the silly comments of the other guy well.
Bravo!

Ah, but did you hear Five Live tonight? I was a man on the edge.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #994 on: July 06, 2012, 11:58 PM »

Tried to phone to join the debate, wrote a column instead.

Such is life.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #995 on: July 07, 2012, 12:01 AM »

Such is life.

Where's this column?
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #996 on: July 07, 2012, 12:09 AM »

Such is life.
Get the phone and computer confused? unsure
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #997 on: July 07, 2012, 12:11 AM »

You're loving that smiley today, aren't you? Wink
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #998 on: July 07, 2012, 01:53 AM »

Would love to hear what you said, Nigel.
Sounds like it got interesting.
Hope it didn't interfere too much with the main event.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #999 on: July 07, 2012, 02:32 AM »

Here's Nigel responding to the Murray haters who phoned in: http://soundcloud.com/murraysworld/nigel-graber-5live-phone-in
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1000 on: July 07, 2012, 03:01 AM »

Here's Nigel responding to the Murray haters who phoned in: http://soundcloud.com/murraysworld/nigel-graber-5live-phone-in
Very well done Nigel (strange hearing your voice, not what I thought you would sound like somehow!).
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1001 on: July 07, 2012, 04:06 AM »

clapping Excellent response Nigel - love it !!
IP Logged
ljs
Futures Level

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1002 on: July 07, 2012, 04:47 AM »

Good Job Nigel   clap
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1003 on: July 07, 2012, 08:55 AM »

Yes well done Nigel.  I was so angry with the vile things being said about Andy - including  people who sounded like they had the personality of a cabbage accusing him of having no personality - that I rang in and got in later [Ruth not Ruthie].  Stephen Nolan let me have a fair bit of time and seemed sympathetic.  He made the point that hardly anyone criticising Andy had talked about his tennis so that set me off again eulogising about the tennis.  I managed to get a dig in against federer who a number of people were holding up as a model of what Andy should be in his interviews etc, pointing out that he often doesn't show the same respect towards other players that Andy does.  I also pointed out how popular Andy is with other players.
I was then followed by another sympathetic woman. And interestingly Edwina Currie spoke positively about Andy later.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1004 on: July 07, 2012, 09:07 AM »

excellent Nigel.    clap  You work so hard on this site and on the radio.  Kudos. Andy would be very proud to have a fan like you.    I don't know how you do it.  incredible stuff.  You showed them.  I could never do a thing like that.. I'm too shy .. I would get too upset with the haters.. and probably swear and explode basically
[ Last edit by johnkiernan35 July 07, 2012, 09:20 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 81 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »