Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 81 Go Down Reply
Author

MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...)

(Read 32277 times)
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 02:22 PM »

Although I'm worried all this attention is an attempt to make Murray look bad.

You reckon media exposure of Mark will make Andy look bad ? Think   Hm .....
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 02:22 PM »

I could ask them to come to my flat I suppose and Cate would be in for a surprise when she gets home lmao

Yep, I'm sure they would do that for you! lmao
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 02:23 PM »

Do they know what you look like?  Some people are only meant for radio...

Face for the radio and all that? :lmao;
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #18 on: July 02, 2008, 02:23 PM »

Yep, I'm sure they would do that for you! lmao

They would.  Sanger is the big fish they've been trying to hook.  He's their golden ticket to big ratings.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #19 on: July 02, 2008, 02:24 PM »

They have offered to bring a cameraman here... just thinking about how **** this flat looks.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #20 on: July 02, 2008, 02:24 PM »

Face for the radio and all that? :lmao;

Exactly.  I mean, they contacted him by e-mail.  He could look like the elephant man for all they know.
IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 02:25 PM »

You gotta do this, Mark. Super

Next rain delay, go and get a haircut ... (and a new paper bag for the head, if necessary)

(I'm sure you can watch the match at Sky's studios) doh.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #22 on: July 02, 2008, 02:25 PM »

You reckon media exposure of Mark will make Andy look bad ? Think   Hm .....

Because its the whole website war thing and they'll try and make it so Andy doesn't care about his proper fans.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #23 on: July 02, 2008, 02:25 PM »

They have offered to bring a cameraman here... just thinking about how sh*t this flat looks.

Where are Sky's studios?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #24 on: July 02, 2008, 02:25 PM »

Hmmm, I might end up doing this actually but I'm in serious risk of completely embarressing myself. I can hide my nerves on radio but TV could be very different.
IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 02:26 PM »

Because its the whole website war thing and they'll try and make it so Andy doesn't care about his proper fans.

But this is Mark's chance to say "it's nothing to do with Andy. He probably doesn't even know about it."
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 02:26 PM »

"We’re doing a feature tonight on Andy Murray and whether he’s won the British fans around with his gutsy performances at Wimbledon, rather than being portrayed as a dour Scot."
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 02:26 PM »

Will the interview be about the websites fracas, or about Andy?
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 02:26 PM »

Mark, it is probably best that you do not expose yourself in this manner, there are probably Geek stockers that would track you down, bum you and peel the skin from your body nervous

Wise move my man yes
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 02:27 PM »

See above, all about Andy.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 81 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »