Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 81 Go Down Reply
Author

MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...)

(Read 30580 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 02:32 PM »

Same here.  And there have been countless articles about it.  Mark, I'm begging you to bring that up.  It really needs cleared up properly.

Yeah I'm pretty certain there would be the opportunity to bring it up.
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #46 on: July 02, 2008, 02:33 PM »

Hmm, I'll ring up in a moment to see if they still want to do it... god I am going to sh*t myself live on air.

Ewww.
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #47 on: July 02, 2008, 02:33 PM »

Look we need to know one way or another so we can sky+ it.

IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #48 on: July 02, 2008, 02:33 PM »

Yeah I'm pretty certain there would be the opportunity to bring it up.

Good man.  The whole thing has gone far enough.  
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #49 on: July 02, 2008, 02:34 PM »

If it was from your flat it might make you feel more comfortable in surroundings you are used to.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #50 on: July 02, 2008, 02:34 PM »

Ewww.

They'll edit that bit out.  No worries.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #51 on: July 02, 2008, 02:35 PM »

They'll edit that bit out.  No worries.

It will be a live feature.
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #52 on: July 02, 2008, 02:35 PM »

nervous
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #53 on: July 02, 2008, 02:36 PM »

What if they keep trying to push the them and us angle with AM.com.

Will you sanitise it or tell the whole truth snakeman
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #54 on: July 02, 2008, 02:36 PM »

While we're on the subject, Tony Parson's can go and get it right up him after this poisonous column in today's Mirror  ranting

What a twat!  I'm not even reading it coz I'll get angry.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #55 on: July 02, 2008, 02:37 PM »

It will be a live feature.

They'll have no choice but to show you dropping one live on air, then Frown
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #56 on: July 02, 2008, 02:38 PM »

Keep us updated Mark on how the plans are going. Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #57 on: July 02, 2008, 02:38 PM »

I'm just worried they'll ask me something I don't know or I'll say something which is completely wrong... but I will be annoyed at myself for the rest of my life if I don't try and give this a go.
IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #58 on: July 02, 2008, 02:39 PM »

Hmm, I'll ring up in a moment to see if they still want to do it... god I am going to sh*t myself live on air.

Hey - realistically, what's the worst that can happen? Shrug They don't ask you back?

If it was me:
1.    I have no idea what you look like, but get their make-up people to give you a quick once over to reduce studio glare, trickle sweat, stuff like that.

2.      Don't bring up the England thing unless they ask. And don't treat it seriously (no-one really takes it seriously). If it sounds like you have a crusade, you'll sound like a geek.

3.     Count a heartbeat before answering any direct questions.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #59 on: July 02, 2008, 02:39 PM »

but I will be annoyed at myself for the rest of my life if I don't try and give this a go.

Exactly.  But if you don't want to do it then don't feel like you have to.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 81 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »