Hey - realistically, what's the worst that can happen?
They don't ask you back?
If it was me:
1. I have no idea what you look like, but get their make-up people to give you a quick once over to reduce studio glare, trickle sweat, stuff like that.
2. Don't bring up the England thing unless they ask. And don't treat it seriously (no-one really takes it seriously). If it sounds like you have a crusade, you'll sound like a geek.
3. Count a heartbeat before answering any direct questions.
2) I think it's a good idea to bring it up, everyone knows about it so why not clear Murray's name?
3) I'm fine with timing my answers under these situations.