Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday night, Est. time - 1:30am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 81 Go Down Reply
Author

MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...)

(Read 31792 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1050 on: July 12, 2012, 07:02 PM »

You make it sound like I was playing a tournament by myself. At times, it felt like it - five radio spots and one TV slot. Yes, I thought my semi-final was my best display. He was a little arse. But the worst one was that guy who came on sounding like a bloody trainspotter, saying Murray had 'no personality'.
Sounded more boring than a trainspotter I thought Nigel - just had to laugh at that one.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1051 on: September 10, 2012, 05:45 PM »

I'm on Five Live after the match tonight, folks. #mediawhore
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1052 on: September 10, 2012, 06:02 PM »

Excellent stuff, was wondering when we were going to get a media request.
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1053 on: September 10, 2012, 06:14 PM »

I'm on Five Live after the match tonight, folks. #mediawhore

I shall be listening. Perhaps if you get a chance to speak to Jonathan Overend, you might remind him that we listeners are blind and we rely on him to tell us what is happening and give us the score All this nattering with Jeff ? about his kitchen and food and the organising committe of the Open, while play continues is just maddening.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1054 on: September 10, 2012, 06:20 PM »

It's the Tony Livesey show. I've done that one before. If the match goes on after 1.30-ish, it'll be dropped, so don't get too excited.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1055 on: September 10, 2012, 06:22 PM »

If the match goes beyond four and a half hours? Doesn't seem likely.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1056 on: September 10, 2012, 06:26 PM »

It's a pain. My life is ridiculous right now. Barely have time to eat. I'll swap with your life of leisure, Luke.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1057 on: September 10, 2012, 06:27 PM »

No deal.
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1058 on: September 10, 2012, 06:29 PM »

Good luck with Tony Livesey. You'll have to be firm with him or you won't get a word in edgeways.I listen to his programme most nights, not because I am a fan but because I'm an insomniac
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1059 on: September 10, 2012, 08:29 PM »

Asked to go on BBC News site, too, if M wins. Assume this is TV?
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1060 on: September 10, 2012, 08:33 PM »

Exciting.

Wear something better than what Mark wore, please. Shouldn't be too hard though.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1061 on: September 10, 2012, 08:51 PM »

Asked to go on BBC News site, too, if M wins. Assume this is TV?
I've wanted to see you on a live TV situation for quite sometime now. You will be sh*tting bricks. The question is, how good are you at hiding it? lol
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1062 on: September 11, 2012, 01:10 AM »

How wrong was I.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1063 on: September 11, 2012, 01:20 AM »

I've wanted to see you on a live TV situation for quite sometime now. You will be sh*tting bricks. The question is, how good are you at hiding it? lol

I'm always pissed when I speak to the media. Nerves are not a problem. The trouble will start when I'm utterly pissed off, as seems probable now.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...) « Reply #1064 on: September 11, 2012, 01:23 AM »

I just said it and he did it. Now hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 81 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »