Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...)
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 81 Reply

MurraysWorld in the media (BBC, Sky...)

You make it sound like I was playing a tournament by myself. At times, it felt like it - five radio spots and one TV slot. Yes, I thought my semi-final was my best display. He was a little arse. But the worst one was that guy who came on sounding like a bloody trainspotter, saying Murray had 'no personality'.
Sounded more boring than a trainspotter I thought Nigel - just had to laugh at that one.
IP Logged

I'm on Five Live after the match tonight, folks. #mediawhore
IP Logged

Excellent stuff, was wondering when we were going to get a media request.
IP Logged

I'm on Five Live after the match tonight, folks. #mediawhore

I shall be listening. Perhaps if you get a chance to speak to Jonathan Overend, you might remind him that we listeners are blind and we rely on him to tell us what is happening and give us the score All this nattering with Jeff ? about his kitchen and food and the organising committe of the Open, while play continues is just maddening.
IP Logged

It's the Tony Livesey show. I've done that one before. If the match goes on after 1.30-ish, it'll be dropped, so don't get too excited.
IP Logged

If the match goes beyond four and a half hours? Doesn't seem likely.
IP Logged

It's a pain. My life is ridiculous right now. Barely have time to eat. I'll swap with your life of leisure, Luke.
IP Logged

No deal.
IP Logged

Good luck with Tony Livesey. You'll have to be firm with him or you won't get a word in edgeways.I listen to his programme most nights, not because I am a fan but because I'm an insomniac
IP Logged

Asked to go on BBC News site, too, if M wins. Assume this is TV?
IP Logged

Exciting.

Wear something better than what Mark wore, please. Shouldn't be too hard though.
IP Logged

Asked to go on BBC News site, too, if M wins. Assume this is TV?
I've wanted to see you on a live TV situation for quite sometime now. You will be sh*tting bricks. The question is, how good are you at hiding it? lol
IP Logged

How wrong was I.
IP Logged

I've wanted to see you on a live TV situation for quite sometime now. You will be sh*tting bricks. The question is, how good are you at hiding it? lol

I'm always pissed when I speak to the media. Nerves are not a problem. The trouble will start when I'm utterly pissed off, as seems probable now.
IP Logged

I just said it and he did it. Now hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 81 Reply