Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Monday, Estimated time - 8:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  MurraysWorld Special Montage 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

MurraysWorld Special Montage

(Read 593 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

MurraysWorld Special Montage « on: October 25, 2012, 12:41 AM »

Well considering it's been a great year for Andy, and I've had a brilliant time on this forum since joining up just a month ago, I thought it'd be nice to do a montage of Murray's year. However I don't just want to cater it to what I think would look good, I'd like it to be a Murraysworld effort so if you guys have got any suggestions for what clips to include or how I should put it together, let me know.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: MurraysWorld Special Montage « Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 07:31 AM »

How about a timeline format with visuals (if you can do it). Basically although it may take a while go from Brisbane to WTF and pick out the best shots and moments of each individual tournament he has entered this year.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: MurraysWorld Special Montage « Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 02:18 PM »

How about a timeline format with visuals (if you can do it). Basically although it may take a while go from Brisbane to WTF and pick out the best shots and moments of each individual tournament he has entered this year.

Timeline is definitely a nice idea and yeah, would take a lot of effort..
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: MurraysWorld Special Montage « Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 08:36 PM »

good idea!.... things i'd like to see would encompass Andy's lows as well as his highs ....coz i feel that this season epitomises the determination that makes him standout.
the OZ open match v Djoko is a match i will always remember....despite the loss..it felt like a turning point for Andy...aside from being an incredible match....some amazing shot making...endurance.
the clay season felt like a low point for Andy..where he struggled with injury and loss of form.
wimbledon most people doubted him after a poor queens loss....and same people predicted easy straight sets win for fed. capturing some of the rediculous press and comments from comms and public would be good.
the rest ....Andy's response.... yay

i'll have a look for some specifics....and post later.
[ Last edit by ABF October 26, 2012, 08:40 PM ] IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: MurraysWorld Special Montage « Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 09:46 AM »

Prodigy I would happily assist you in this project throughout. I think it is great someone is noticing the power of visuals to show someone's year. I have taken the courtesy of listing Andy's tournaments so you can easily search for footage. I recommend seeing rsosa92's channel for Andy matches they are very high quality and very good watches.

ANDY MURRAY 2012 CALENDAR:

Brisbane
Australian Open
Dubai
Indian Wells
Miami
Monte Carlo
Barcelona
Madrid
Rome
French Open
Queens
Wimbledon
Olympics
Montreal
Cincinnati
US Open
Tokyo
Shanghai
Paris
World Tour Finals
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: MurraysWorld Special Montage « Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 07:23 PM »

Lovely idea prodigyeng.  Would be good to include not just actual match clips but also episodes  like Henry's hug and the Murray leap after the Olympic win and the post-Wimbledon speech.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: MurraysWorld Special Montage « Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 05:02 AM »

Lovely idea prodigyeng.  Would be good to include not just actual match clips but also episodes  like Henry's hug and the Murray leap after the Olympic win and the post-Wimbledon speech.

And the US Open ceremony, obviously!! Very Happy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: MurraysWorld Special Montage « Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 01:29 PM »

Of course zarfeen - how could I leave it off the list
IP Logged
althusser
Junior

Re: MurraysWorld Special Montage « Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 09:57 AM »

A great clip would be the point in the final set of the US Open final when Muz holds for 2-0. A stunning point - afterwards Muz arms-waves the crowd, and in the American coverage the comms (including McEnroe) shout:

'What A DEFENCE from Murray!. He's gettin the crowd into it now!! INCREDIBLE!!!'

Mind you, I probably don't need to remind anyone on here about that point!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: MurraysWorld Special Montage « Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 01:05 PM »

And perhaps at the end Overend soundtrack about how all the crowd are on their feet for the last game?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »