Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  MWTC QF: A. Murray [3] vs. J. Wilfried-Tsonga [6] (26th December 2013, 2pm GMT) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: MWTC QF: A. Murray [3] vs. J. Wilfried-Tsonga [6] (26th December 2013, 2pm GMT)  (Read 3685 times)
Moozza

Slamray 2.0 arriving?
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

So glad Andy won, was a little worried about Stan, he can be so tough.  Now on to bigger things!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

yes and we didn't want Stan to start getting ideas by beating Andy two matches in a row
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

He already did :-(  Monte Carlo then US Open #revenge
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

I think Andy will be a better player this year than last.... will move freely and achieve a bit more power once his fitness and timimg is there. Good win today ...good sign of progress.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Well, this is a much better performance.
That jelly in the wheelie bin must have set Boogers as Andy looked solid today.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

I missed Andy against Stan!! I was so disappointed, but delighted to hear Andy won.

I'm pretty sure the last couple of days will help. In the Tsonga match Andy just looked match short, which is understandable. It would have been good for him though, to see what he needed to work on. It sounds like he was much better against Wawrinka.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

yes he was tj though I didn't think he was that bad against JW everything considering.   Although still too many dfs for comfort there were 7 aces also and as someone speculated he's probably left the serve till last to practise given the back.  Although I find it harder to tell on the pc, he seemed to be hitting the ball pretty hard at times. And he is clearly very pleased with his return to match play.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »